Control and spinning tech.

Whenever I LD, I always start off in my own room, and then as I leave I see that everything within, I don’t know, a 1km radius is exactly the same as it is when I’m awake. What’s the fastest way to get to somewhere completely different?

What’s the easiest way to go about creating things and people?

Also I’ve only recently started using that spinning technique to make everything clearer because usually when I opened my eyes after doing it I’d wake up. It works amazingly, but there’s a problem. Sometimes when I do it, when I open my eyes, I’m either fully awake again, lying in my bed, or I’m seeing reality through one eye, my dream through one eye, and hearing the dream. How can I prevent this?

I’ve had a similar problem with the spinning technique. I’ve found that the best way to stay in the dream while spinning is to continually do the nose RC and repeat to myself that I am dreaming. I use spinning to make myself “teleport” as well as make things appear (I just expect them to be there when I stop spinning). Hope that helps!

There is no “easiest way”, it’s all about what you believe. If you believe that technique XY will work for you, then it will.
The list of techniques is endless I would say, you can try to use just everything which comes to your mind: teleportation, portals, doors, summoning people/things,…
A few topics I found about this are: How do you make a certain person appear, Technique to summon people and How do you “spawn” things into existance?
Also, why don’t you just keep your eyes open while spinning? :wink:

For some reason I thought you needed to keep you eyes closed. That was wrong?

Whoops, knowing that would’ve saved me a lot of trouble!

Thanks for the help, guys.