Cycle Adjustment Technique

Seems like a very good technique to use. There are days during the week where I have to get up a lot earlier than normal, though (Tuesdays and Fridays respectively). In order for this to work I’d need to adjust my sleeping rhythm so that my regular WT would be at around 6am, meaning I’d have to go to bed no later than 9pm (I take a long time to fall asleep, even when tired). That’s nearly impossible as there are days when I’m not even home yet from my day. And I’m highly sensitive to sleep deprivation and don’t get quite enough sleep as it on Tuesdays and Fridays (5 hours tops most of the time).

However, it seems like the kind of thing that would work very well for me. Unfortunately it will have to wait until at least next summer when I will have two months of summer vacation (University Student) or if my new schedule,starting in February, allows for a long-term method like this (but I highly doubt it). For now I’ll just stick to trying to learn WILD on the four days of the week where I can get plenty of sleep, but I will save this topic for future reference, as it sounds very helpful. I was wondering what the CAT technique was. Thanks for the explanation.

I think this method works… I’ll try it.