December 21st, Midnight, 2012-- End of The World

I found this:

200 x 3 = 600
20 x 3 = 60
2 x 3 = 6

600 + 60 + 6 = 666

Okay! As you all can see, it´s clear that satan is coming! End of the world is coming(again) this year! I guess the Mayans were wrong?
:gni: lol: :rofl: :lmao:

Sure about that? If it happened quick enough we could be dead right now and just don’t realise it. We could think we are still alive when in fact the world DID end.

well ok maybe not :razz:

Well, if that were true, at least we wouldn’t have anything to worry about.
I mean, were all here talking still, right? :smile:

yeah, it could be true that the mayans didnt mean end of the “world” per se, maybe something about the mayans themselves, or maybe like the beginning of the end… i would still be freaked out if there was a huge war was going on in 2012… :bored:
That 666 theory really got me scarred man… :eek:

I hate those number things. People can play with numbers in a million different ways. One could use those numbers to prove why something good would happen as well. People gotta start focousing on the positive. :wink:

hmm ok…
take umm Dec 222012
12/22/2012
1+2 +2+2 +2+0+1+2=12
1+2=3
3 x 3=9
9-1=8*

8= MY LUCKY NUMBER!!! VIOLA! Dec 22 2012 will be a lucky day for me!!! Hurrah!
sure it might be a little more compcliated as the 666 thing BUT its just as much proof :alien:

*the 1 was there for good luck!

Some “investigator” found some really strange extraordinary things about this date:
On March 13, 1997 a UFO was witnessed above Phoenix, Arizona. March 13, 1997 is 5764 days before December 21, 2012, the end of the Mayan calendar. Now if this ain’t weird: 5764.166073 is also the derived original full height, including capstone, of the Great Pyramid in regular British inches!! I’d start screaming if I were you :grin:

If these Mayans are so damn smart, where are they now huh? DEAD! Bet they didn’t predict that one! :grin:
So why take the word of an extinct bunch of people over thousands of years ago who say that the world is gonna end on an exact date? when they can’t even stay alive!
But if the world does end then you can point at me and say, “Haha! Chronos was wrong!” :content:

Ha ha, that date and that height are out of sync with each other by .166073 :smile:
And dont even get me started about other increments of measurement. :wink:
I know , I’m nit-picking.

actually Chronos…I think the mayans did predict their downfall…rememvber hearing it somewhere…

anyways…the world will end…no doubt about that…but when I dont know (though i have guess’s)…either by fire nuclear ,two worlds collide,a shift in our axis, the sun engulfing us…or we just shot off into space…the planet wont last forever… so enjoy life…but when that day does come …Ill be listening to “its the end of the world as we know it”…lol…

Yeah I noticed it too. This is how it should be: if the UFO would be connected to 2012, then it had to be spotted on March 12, 1997 at 20h 0min 51.2928s, which is EXACTLY 5764.166073 days before December 21, 2012. But it wasn’t seen on March 12, so I don’t think this UFO has anything to do with 2012 :alien:

i’ll listen to “This is the end” by the Doors :grin:

Wow. Since I’ve read this post I’ve looked into it a bit more, and so far on December 21 2012, A giant tenth planet is shifting all the magnetic poles on earth, causing us all to burn and drown when it passes us in it’s 3000 yearly rotation around the sun, we’re going to have to gather together and use all our phsycic powers to defeat Satan when he rises up against us, we’re going to have to protect ourselves from a race of aliens who have been breeding humans for the passed four thousand years; they’re arriving in 2012 to steal our bodies, in case that wasn’t too obvious. All the animals will go insane and start to talk and punish us for our sins, Doomsday will come and God will arrive to banish all sinners to Hell, or according to someone else take all the “believers” up to heaven and let the terrorists finish the rest of us off. Oh, and last but not least, President Putin of Russia will reveal himself as the anti-christ and attempt to take over the human race. This is very amusing. But still, all these people, all these theories, most of which are total crap but you still can’t help believing that something must be happening 2012.

Ofcourse something will happen in 2012, all kinds of things happen every year, it just wont be the end of the world. (If it is, I’m sure it’ll just be a coincidence anyway :smile: )

If everyone really really believes this, maybe it WILL happen after all, due to the massive placebo effect caused by our beliefs :clown:

At the risk of being torn apart, I’ll share my own thoughts…

I had stumbled onto the whole 2012 thing a few months back whilst just surfing the net. I looked into it very deeply as I found it quite interesting. Someone said in an earlier post “why listen to a dead civilization”… Well, basically at a time when Europe thought the world was flat, this civilization had mapped the sky and created a calandar MORE ACURATE then the current calandar system we use even today. Why make a calandar go so far into the future to have it end on that date unless they had reason to predict SOMETHING was going to happen?

Interesting point number one: For those that have seen Waking Life, there is a part where a professor speaks of the telescoping evolution of man… How we are making advances closer and closer together that we should one day reach a crescendo of inovation… After seeing Waking Life, I saw some months later an article by a group of college students who had programmed a calculator with all the dates of all major accomplishments of man (Agriculture Development, Industrial Revolution, Invention of the computer, big stuff like this, so on and so forth). They then had this calulator program plot out the ‘rest’ of human inovation… Guess what the computer said… a predicted crescendo of human inovation in the year (drum roll please) 2012.

Interesting point number two: Yes, there are many people out there who simply say that 2012 is the end of the world. There is also a large number of people (like myself) who believe this isn’t correct. My personal theory is that perhaps the mayan calandar ends in 2012 becuase after that point there will be no need for ‘time keeping’. This mabe hard for some to understand, but realize there is no such thing as ‘time’, time is merely a measurement of movement, i.e. if nothing in the universe moved at all, there would be no need to ‘keep time’. I have a far more in depth theory of the time and its relation to the universe but I’ll spare you the pages of text and you can simply use your imagination to think of possibilities.

Interesting point three: For anyone in this forum to say the notion of something ‘major’ happening on 2012 is just crap… They are no better then the closed minded people who say that lucid dreaming is cult related, or dangerous, or tampering with the mind…

Free your mind… (no cheesy Matrix pun intended)

I personally believe that the world will end on January 14, 2004…

Oh, wait… forget I said anything.

Here’s my own detailed armageddon prediction, so if anything even remotely similar happens I can claim I predicted it.

Bush will be elected to a second term.
Millions of Democrats will flee to Canada.
Canada will get angry, develop nuclear weapons, and launch them at the US.
The US, in retaliation, will launch nuclear weapons at Canada and all its allies except the US itself (though it might actually attack itself, with Bush at The Button™).
This will set off a global nuclear war, eliminating all life on Earth except for mutant microorganisms at the bottom of the ocean, ten rabbits in Belgium, and an insurance salesman named Murray.

I disagree totally, your theory is INSANE!
Its obvious that the insurance salesman would be named MURPHY, not Murry! GOD! Some people, huh?

I agree with Neo…