DILD' s are great

Yeah, when i first started Ld’ing, i always WILD’ed but i’ve had a few DILDS this month. They are my favorite, and like WILD’s are supposed to be, there are EXACTLY like real life, not hazy. They are by far my favorite technique.

Well it’s not my favorite it is good though but it’s involuntarily. The method I like is FILD/HILD even thought its worked for me once. :content:

I wouldn’t call DILD a technique. It just says that lucidity has arisen during normal dream, nothing else. I’ve never had anything else than DILD’s and I can tell you that they can be both hazy and vivid. If there’s anything particularly great about DILD, it is the moment of revelation, the moment you realize it’s all just dream. That’s priceless.

-NL

Yeah, i disagree, i think it is a technique because you have to train yourself to rememr/notice dream signs to achieve lucidity.

Anyways, yeah it is priceless!

You look at your hand, and suddenly you realise that you are in dream… great feeling :happy:

More like when you plug your nose and you can breathe through it. :happy:

That is how I got my lucid dream, and it was the best feeling ever.

Oh, Indeed. I became lucid by doing the nose rc last night :razz: I had to keep doing it, over and over again cause everything seemed so real.

Love DILD. Though I prefer to look at a clock, works best for me :wink:

These are all good RC, i only use the extending the finger one…

I encourage you to do the nose RC it feels so good when you breathe through your pinched nose. Do more than just one kind of RC!

I like FILD/HILD too, but it only worked once on the first time i tried it.

What’s FILD/HILD??

Go to this topic [Hargart's Induction Technique Log (HILD))
It explains everything.

yea FILD works pretty good!!! :grin:

I love DILD, it has given me the most detailed dream environments, not blurry or fading at all. One of the most satisfying things for me is breathing though the pinched nose. You almost expect it not to work, you hesitantly take a breath and…you can breathe. Always satisfying when an RC finally works, considering the effort invested in your awake hours. Plus that ‘wow, this is a dream’ moment is the best, you feel so much more capable.

The hands are also entertaining in that ‘holy shit, my hands!! :nuu:’ kind of way…

Both WILDs and DILDs are awesome in their own distinct ways. It’s a really good feeling when you realise that you’re dreaming. But It’s also really cool when you go from laying in bed to travelling into a dream. The moment you feel that you entered the dream, it’s just awesome.