Dill+Garlic=LUCID!!!!

Does seratonin/bananas really work to help LD’s?

I haven’t LD’d in… months. I had one, then a 7 month gap where i actively persued every night, then a crazy burst of about 20 in 2 weeks. Now nothing again… And i’ve been drinking something like a liter of banana smoothie/protien shake a day… plus natural supplements…

wow this topic has a big age…lol.

ben7…where did you go?!

anybody have a worth giving experience?

So dill is one of the main ingredients to this manic mad theory upon a mixture to make your mind work that little extra bit harder whilst sleeping, i would give it a try but I would like someone else to try it first. Where can I find dill if this works. what website can u get it from

You could probably go to a grocery store and find it there. You can get the dill grounded like a spice which I have. Seeming it can also be used for cooking.

Hmm… I might try banana with milk and honey. But what foods can I get vitamin B6 and magnesium from?

(For magnesium I could just swipe some from Chemistry class XD j/k. It’d probably be bad for me in that form.)

I couldn’t find a scrap of information about dill weed being used as a dream aid.

Sounds like it’ll taste horrible, but I might test it out…

hmm thats interesting, I think I will try it just for the heck of it. I have all those ingredients in the house. What’s the harm anyway? All those ingredients are good for your health anyway because they contain cancer fighting properties(in the garlic especially) so I guess I’ll try it. And yes, dill is an herb, it is also referred to as dill weed I think. But hey how much of each do I mix together? And does it have to be white vinager? Because all I have in my house is apple cider vinager. Just wondering.

Thread poster didn’t say anything specific, just “small amount of each”, so…I guess you should put in equal proportions…

And even if you have a different type of vinegar, go for it. It’s vinegar nonetheless, I’d be surprised if it didn’t work.

I found this one thing for dill on nonet.net/ghosts/candleherbs.htm, a random website I went on from google. It said for dill:

Dill…Protection, Money, Lust, Luck. Aromatherapy Use: Sharpens the conscious mind.

I still find it curious/suspicious that the guy who suggested this hasn’t been on here since March 2nd :smile:

vinegar isn’t very healthy to drink, it does something to the blood cells(can’t remember what) and in large quantities can kill

March 2004, you mean…

This topic is old, and the entire premise is quite absurd. It seems to me that the author of this thread just drank some funny cocktail and had an LD that night by conincidence.

Also, I looked around, and the author of this thread did in fact suggest that writing LD on your head in permanent marker would give you an LD.

So really you guys, please don’t drink anything like this. This is absurd.

I agree. Here is what I found too:

This assumption has been verified and it was said in page 2 that dill contained so few of this substance that you should eat 3 kg of it to have any effect (better sleep and perhaps more vivid dreams). Tryptophan is an amino acid precursor of serotonin, but it’s unlikely to work when it’s found as part of a protein (which is the case in turkey, milk, bananas and cheese).

So I’ll consider this post like a joke and as it’s an old thread and it has been bumped, I’ll lock it.