does anybody have an xbox 360?

Feel free to add me if you play Halo 3 :tongue:

I almost play it every day :cool_laugh:

I have an xbox 360, although i’m currently not on xbox live.

My favorite game, aside from elder scrolls games would be halo

Then whats your GT?

I have to make a new one so when i do, i’ll post it :tongue:

Making a new one? Trying to get another 30 day free trial of xbox live gold? :happy: I just figured that out. Every time i make a new one i get 30 more free days, but I guess I would lose all my stats and stuff.

Yes that’s true, i got a 30 day gold trial when i first got Halo 3. Perhaps I shall do this :smile:

I just have to get my Xbox fom my parents house. I’ll post asap

Whats your GT, my goldmambership runs out on tuesday :cry:

pc games fans xD :tongue:
i never had xbox psp or even playstation at all xD
i play only on pc :tongue: and no games trough internet, but im sure when Diablo III will go out, ill play it all year long :happy:
i love Diablo :razz:
and im not satanist at all
just ld&oobe cultist :tongue:

mines LordLeckie

This is not a thread where we discuss wether 360 is good or not, here we post our gamertags and the things INSIDE the 360-area.

And Leckie, whats your favoritegames :cool_raz:

well said indeed ghostie!

Gamertag-TheDarkJoker08
Favorite game as of now is probably Call of Duty Four but Gears of War Two is coming out soon and that will probably blow it out of the water. Daydreambeliever and I play together a lot so add me aswell.

TDJ08?

My is GHOSTIE 11 and I play halo 3, BFBC and the orange box, but now I dont have xbl, Ill update it (ill post when I do it)

Currently am interested in any games on Steam for the computer and various Xbox360 games, would enjoy playing a game with anyone interested.

moved to existing topic (please use our search feature :wink: ) … other relevant topics are What Online Games Do You Play? Part II and Anybody here play Diablo 2 or Starcraft? :moogle:

we had a thread like this in the lounge.

The games I play are BF: bad company, halo 3, but I have team fortress 2 and gears 2 (I want to finish part 1 first :sad: ) all these games are to xbox 360, my gamertag is GHOSTIE 11, feel free to send a friend request if you have these games :cool:

I don’t have an XBOX 360, but I’ve played one before.
I have a PS3!
Personally, I like play-stations better.

My sentiments exactly…

And I mean EXACTLY… Like… I am exactly the same…

So…nobody wants to come over and play Jumpman Jr. on my Atari I assume? :sad:

aww, I will if it’ll cheer you up =]

moved to existing topic (please use our search feature :wink: ) … other relevant topics are What Online Games Do You Play? Part II and Anybody here play Diablo 2 or Starcraft? :moogle:

anyone got xbox live?
add me

my gamertages: Jochas