Does anyone else feel like this...

Just as a little note to the thing you sadi about feeling what it’s like to walk andfeel your muscles moving, I did that today! I was walking down the road,and I thought about how wierd it is to actually be moving around, how complicated the body was to be able to let us move around on these two wierd little leg things, and I was feeling how my muscles moved, man I was out of it, but it was really wierd.

Well, doesn’t everyone feel a little detached from themselves in their dreams? In waking life, I feel like I’m in total control of myself and choices. But aren’t you far more strongly influenced by your subconscious in the dream world? After I’ve waken up for a while, I realize that in my dreams I did things and said things that I would’ve never done in waking life given the exact same situation. The same goes for my (only two) lucid dreams. If you’re just talking about a feeling like, “that wasn’t really me…” then I believe we all experience that.

If not, then I guess I simply don’t understand what you mean. But that just might be because I’ve never experienced what you’re talking about. :tongue: