Doesn't approve of ld

well i wouldn’t say that… exactly.

thinking negative thoughts produces negativity within you…

i guess negative activity in LD might produce negativity in your subconscious.

it’s not benefical to spend all day obsessing/daydreaming of violent/counterproductive/“bad” things.

yeah, i c wut ur saying. it’s that 2. the state of ur mind and heart

Heh. I like how what I said was repeated six or seven times. Not bashing or anything. Just find it amusing.

Dark Matter, Satanist eh? I once spent a whole week researching Satanism in depth and found it to actually be reasonably cool and non-evil. Though I wouldn’t become one, simply for the fact that I won’t align myself with any religion.

When I told my mom about lucid dreaming she told me to get a job

When I told my mum about lucid dreaming she said it wasn’t possible to be concious in the REM stages. I told her it was, and she theorised that it must be a stage between REM and awakening. I have to agree. A lot of LDs I have, usually are followed by waking up into the morning.

When I told my mum, dad, brother, and sister that I LD, this was their reactions:
Brother: Your insane
Sister: What’s that? (and shes OLDER)
Mum: Sounds interesting, honey.
Dad: The most supportive. He got me into Yoga and Meditation to clear my mind and become healthier. We also might go to the library to get a book on Lucid Dreaming.

Lucky!

Correct me if im wrong but i thought satanism was slelf induldgence at any/bodys expense, if thats correct then you can tell ur mum that cus LDs arnt huting anybody

Yes. But what is your prespective on that?

Satanism is the worship of Satan! Not lucid dreaming! :wink: