Doubt

Mine area also being late for a flight or being back in school, but unfortunately I don’t always catch it :eh:

That’s odd, to have the same dream signs, much less 2 of such “out-there” themes. I know why I am late for the flight, becaue I am always slowed down trying to get “high”. I have a little problem, which I am currently working on. As for being back at school I don’t knwo what my subcon is trying to tell me. Unresolved business? Is a teacher my calling? Go back to college? Dunno… but it was my first hint to lucidity when I was 12-13. So I stuck with it. I encounter it atleast 3xs monthly.

ERASE DOUBT

An easy way to increase lucidity is to find waking life applications. it helps yoru mind conect the two adding relevance and importance. I tend to look at Dreams as a health meter. Not dreaming being the lowest “score”, and lucidity being the highest. Cleaning out your subcon is crucial. Answer yoru lifes questions and your adventures will have that much more vividness and magic. Yes, magic… PEACE

I believe in Magic! :wizard: