Dream Gameshow

1. My cat went insane and we had to put her down.
    Real.

2. I drove my car off a small bridge at night, destroying it.
    Define “It”. If you’ve got the Batmobile, well, bye bye bridge. You know.
    Dream. Unless you were horridly drunk or high. Or maybe that’s how you are.

3. I recently turned down a 100k/year job because it would require moving overseas.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Just kidding. Real. Is Aussie Land really that great?

4. A girl once offered me firearms in exchange for dating her.
    Real, but I’ll say, “Okey dokey”
    So what did you do?

Atheist

1. My cat went insane and we had to put her down.
RL ?
2. I drove my car off a small bridge at night, destroying it.
RL
3. I recently turned down a 100k/year job because it would require moving overseas.
Dream?
4. A girl once offered me firearms in exchange for dating her.
Knowing your “crimson action” dreams…I would say dream…you ran off with the firearms and had a bit of mayhem!

alright, i like the sound of this thread, not only we get to know each other a little bit more, but we figure out how f*cked up we really are :tongue:

1.dream
2.real
3.dream
4.real

My turn!

1. My glasses never fit, because i was punched in the face to many times
    2.Being chased from a rabid dog, and attacked.
  2. Setting a forest on fire without even knowing it.
  3. Staying inside a movie a theater for hours and never take the time to watch .
  4. Puking in front of a huge crowd of people without anyone knowing it, except my friends.

Wow, this was harder than i thought, im not sure if my are hard to figure out :eh: Goodluck

Hubbs

Dream
    RL
  2. Setting a forest on fire without even knowing it.
    Probably beer involved too so RL
  3. Staying inside a movie a theater for hours and never take the time to watch .
    RL probably with girlfriend
  4. Puking in front of a huge crowd of people without anyone knowing it, except my friends.
    RL??

I meant destroying the car. It was a dream, though it was based on a car accident I was involved in months earlier in RL. No bridge in the RL situation though.

Let’s just say something wasn’t quite right with the deal. And yeah, it was real life.

Oh man… I thought mine was hard to guess. :sad: Yes you were right…

[color=blue]

1. Real
  2. Real
  3. Real
  4. Fake
    [/color]

sighs Gotta think of a HARDER one. :hmmm:

As for the line:

“Jean Chretien stole my Kit Kats.”

Heres the kicker, it was real. My friend was telling me about last halloween when a kid in a Jean Chretien mask stole the whole bowl of kit kats. :tongue:

RL, you’re just like that :grin: J/k Dream…

Rabid? Well if you were actually attacked you’d be dead or vaccinated. Dream.

1. Setting a forest on fire without even knowing it.
    Dream!!

2. Staying inside a movie a theater for hours and never take the time to watch .
    Arcades reside in movie theaters. RL.

3. Puking in front of a huge crowd of people without anyone knowing it, except my friends.
    RL>

My questions :smile: RL or dream?

1. I saw my 15 year old female cousin nude.
  2. I ran around in public in my boxers.
  3. I have/had a weird patch of skin that doesnt/didnt bleed.
  4. I nicknamed my friends stomach “Squirrel Jello”

Freecube "]

1. I saw my 15 year old female cousin nude.
    Dream
  2. I ran around in public in my boxers.
    Dream
  3. I have/had a weird patch of skin that doesnt/didnt bleed.
    Real
  4. I nicknamed my friends stomach “Squirrel Jello”
    Real

The answers to my questions

1. Real. I actually ate part of a rat.
    It was in a biology mock “A” level exam. We had to use a burette (a narrow tube that widens in the middle then narrows again) to suck a certain volume of a thick fluid that contained mainly ground up rat’s pancreas. It needed a lot of effort to suck up the fluid when it got to the wider section. But once it got to the upper narrow section it shot up and in my shock I CONSUMED IT!

2. Dream. I can’t swim in RL. But in one dream I had I was swimming and enjoying it.

3. Real. I was 7 or 8 at the time and the dog belonged to a neighbour. I was just walking past it’s house and it went for me. It had a history…the Royal Mail had refused to deliver there because postmen had been bitten by it. Luckily my mum was talking to this neighbour at the time. So I ran to her and she lifted me up and the neighbour said “It wouldn’t have done anything”. I’m just glad I didn’t need to find out if she was right!
    :wiske:

Well Freecube I think they’re all real, not wearing any pants aint a big deal. At my university there’s a snow pants day but in the engineering building its called “no pants day” quite an improvement eh? I saw a bald scottish guy’s “fruit bowl” if you catch the meaning :neutral: He flipped up his quilt with nothing on under it and mooned a couple hundred people :bored:

Wow. i freaked myself out for a second, i thought they were all real until i gave myself a RC. :content: Nah, im just kidding, thats my wicked life, and not only that but those were just a couple of episodes off the top of my head. Either way, lets get to the point:

1.Real, weird but true, i have fought both brothers and including mydad, so my glasses never fit and its to expensive to get fixed, so when my contacts are gone, im screwed :tongue:
2.Dream, this dog always follows me in dreams lately, but just recently it attacked me :help:
3.Real, i have been around more than enough Forest fires :grin: , but this one was an accident, i promise :wink:
4.Dream, lately my dreams take place in movie theaters, and it seems like i never know what movie is playing, and i never have any idea what’s going on :shrug:
5.Real, scary but true, i was watching this person at the Renaissance Festival, he was trying to blow fire from his stick, but he couldnt, and for some reason i knew what he was trying to do, and he couldnt do it, but at the same time i puked all over every where, and i just ran in front of the garbage and ran back to my seat, and my friend handed me tissues :cry: , very harsh experience, but nothing can be worst than that. I hope not

1.Real
2.real
3dream
4.real, i call my friend Butthole :content:

1. real (I’ve seen stranger things, this doesn’t sound too implausible)
  2. dream (depends on how public, really… if you’re on your lawn, that’s one thing, but if you’re hanging out at the library, you’d prolly get arrested :smile: )
  3. dream
  4. real (my sister and her friend do stuff like that :eh: )

hmm ok this is a funny topic lets see if you can guess mine

1. A famous tennis player stole 25 Euros from me (but returned it later).
  2. I almost got driven over by a bus at rather high speed.
  3. My left index finger got into a stationary chainsaw.
  4. I see a girl kiss a dude and she exclaims “juck it tastes like cheese!”

:cool:

1.Dream
2.real
3.real
4dream? that last one is kinda of werid

Xetrov

dream
    real life
    dream
    real life
    :wiske:

The answers to mine:

1. Dream, Im not that pervesed o_O
  2. Dream, to ashamed to do it IRL
  3. Real, yes, its true, very weird, not a desease (SP) But extreme rubbing causes it to be like that, genetic trait I guess o_O
  4. Real o_o I have infact done that o_o
    Dream.
    Dream. Buses NEVER go at high speeds! :cool:
    Hmmm… dream.
    HAHA Real!
  1. A school bus also came at me high speed and I moved less than an itch to allow it to flip and crash and grind into the ground with sparks flying.

2. My friend is riding his bicycle in the street when a limosuine drives up over the hill real fast and hits him , lacerating his arm and legs pretty bad.

3. I’m riding the school bus and there’s a race war going on between blacks and whites and some black guy punches me in the back of the head for no reason.

4. I’m mopping the back patio and the bubble start to form patterns and shapes and cover the general area around me.

5. I won a million dollars in a contest where I had to stand on top of a 20 foot pole as did 5 other people. They all fell off before I did.

So which ones are dreams?

Killaklown:

They all sound like dreams to me, with the possible exception of 4. Just let me know how many are real, and I’ll probably be able to guess which ones they are.