Dream Recall Help

Hi, I’m trying to get LD’s, and I practise DR, I’ve got a DJ, that I try to keep daily updated, and I try to write plenty for each dream, not always easy :smile:.
But almost every morning, I remember one or two fragments of dreams, but nothing more, I write them, and just after that, the other are coming back fast speed, and then, I can write something like half or full page of dreams. But, can you just tell me why I don’t remember them, just like when I’m writing them down, when I wake up ?
Is there something like a dream mode in my mind or maybe links from a dream to the others?
I need to understand this better, it’s a very strange feeling to remember some hided things in your mind, and I want to understand that better.
And can anybody tell me too, how should I stop thinking about other things when I go to bed and I try to make auto-suggestion, it’s very very annoying !|)

Well if you just started you can not expect to remember all dreams that you dreamt. Write the fragments and you will build your DR with time…

Don’t quite understand that question…

Do not try to stop thinking about other things. It only means that you become more aware. You are not focused on one or 2 things at most, you are aware… Autosuggestion is pronounced only a few time, at least until you are sure that you made an impression on what you wanna do…

One, have patience. You don’t remember full dreams after a few days.

Two, just relax when going to bed. Don’t actually try to think about nothing, just let it happen. Some people fall asleep more slowly than others. The longer it takes for you to fall asleep, the harder it is to make self-hypnosis and the like work. You can shorten the time somewhat with soothing music, like Vivaldi’s Four Seasons. You can also practice meditation with things like yoga, if you’re desperate.

Check out this thread:
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … highlight=

An awareness of how memory works, and doesn’t work, can help dream recall.

In a nutshell, focusing on the most strange thing in a dream, and on its context, can help you recall more.