Dream signs isololated to the dream

Lately I’ve been trying to induce LDs, but will minimal success. I’ve come to conclusion that WILD isn’t the way for me, and perhaps I should focus on DILDs and maybe move on to WILD later.

Anyway, browsing through my journal this morning upon waking, I noticed that I don’t have the most consistent dream signs. One that should stand out as a beacon to me is any time I spot my ex-girlfriend in a dream.

We broke up a while back and I took it pretty bad, but I’m quite over it now. We live in the same town still, but never see each other thankfully. However, in my dreams I seem to see her a lot. But I generally ignore her just like I would in waking life.

My questions involves reality checks. Most dream signs can be accompanied by reality checks, for instance when an electronic device doesn’t work you can question your environment. Since I never see my ex-girlfriend in waking life, how can I force myself to question reality when I see her in the dream?

You can ask someone to randomly show you a picture of her everyday and do a reality check then.

You could do an RC every time you think of her for one. You could also spend some time each day, similar to what Stevenscar suggested, thinking about her and your intention to RC next time you see her.

Check the Big reality check topic for ideas on RC’ing. Just RC any time you see her.