Dream Suicide

Ive had a dream where I was electricuted on train tracks… you will find it on the first page (last dream post) of my dream journal…

I actually died, perspective changed and everything… even woke up with SP cuz my body must have thought I had been electricuted (huge amount of adrenaline)

well i’ve had a few NDE type things

one, I convinced myself I was going to experience what it was like to be born… all I can say is WHOA… intense stuff… I was like, in the “void” and there were lots of green tree looking things and I had huge adrenaline surges and was pulsing and falling and floating and twirling around.

This happened because I asked a DC, who said she was a dreamer, to let me live her life telepathically…

today I had an NDE ish thing from a ND, I was launched through a tunnel and it was really cool, for some reason it rewound and I just LOCKED on to the moment of the launch, like meditation excercises where you are only supposed to pay attention to the moment of nothingness in between breathes… and if you do it right, you feel eternal.

this is what i think that would be like, because i was in the tunnel and i sure couldn’t get out, i ended up in the void and then had a weird experience where it was like looking at a past life or… something, I don’t know… it’s in today’s dream journal entry.

i’ve never had one from killing myself in dream though, but back when I was not a lucid dreamer I’d get the white light and intense noise and adrenaline typical of the beginning of an NDE, when I would get killed, and wake up very scared.

If you actually wanted to die in a dream though, do you think you could kill yourself?

because when you die normally in dreams, you dont die in real life because your brain wouldnt harm you intentionally, or something like that…

But supposing you willed it to happen? You actually really wanted to kill yourself, and you made this clear in the dream, by comitting suicide?

Anyone think this could work?
If this is possible, maybe people could commit suicide without pain…

Not that people should all start killing themselves, lol, but it could have its uses… like, if you were captured by an enemy who was going to torture you, or kill you in a very painful way, you could just will yourself to die to avoid the pain that they would cause you.

well yeah, instant suicide … without even needing to dream, could be very advantageous

how would you “know” that you could do it though? Can you take yourself to death, and then, come back, just as a test?

I’d like to be able to commit instant suicide, you’d never know when it could come in handy what with how spontaneously screwed up stuff happens.

Yep.

hmm, Willed Suicide? Well, maybe if you were to kill yourself in the most intense way ever, perhaps you could fall into a coma, at the most. I don’t think it’s possible to kill your concious body and mind with your subconcious mind, but perhaps you could do enough damage to put the person in a coma.

EDIT: No, no. Forget my last theory. I think your immortal in an LD. The only way you can do damage to yourself is if you venture so far into the subconcious mind you can put yourself into a coma.