Dream weapon limitations?

oh well thats still not bad considering the the velocity a bullet is meant to travel at, in any case.

Meh, I rather use magic, I even went that far that I killed someone with Avada Kedavra :tongue: or I just rip apart everyone with a single finger :tongue:

never gotten shot in my dreams… but ive got eaten many times XD

I’ve never used a weapon in a LD, but its now on my to-do list. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’ve had my gun malfunction regularly in my dreams. It either jams or the bullet comes out in a weak little ark and bounces harmlessly off its target like a BB. Part of this I believe is due to lack of expectations (especially since this is a reoccurring issue), but I can see the sense in the explanation of pretense since the dream gun doesn’t have the interworkings of a real gun. That being said however, I regularly take my gun apart to clean it after each time I shoot it IRL, and so I have a basic understanding of how the mechanics function together. So either my understanding is to novice or my expectations are too tainted by past failures. Either way, I find it interesting that I am not the only one with weapons malfunctions.

And yes, using dream powers is far more fun than a gun. But I have to become lucid first before I can remember that fact, and my gun fails me in normal dreams.

Wow, I’m impressed about people having NDs about using weapons!

That’s dangerous, ouch.

However, I’ve got many LDs using many kinds of weapons, including secret missions, tactical breaching, artillery and bombing :bored:
But don’t worry, I haven’t killed a DC for a few days now.

Lucid gunfights are actually one of my “Lucid Hobbies”. There always just seems to be an overwhelming amount of people in both ND and LD firefights, always have all of the ammo that I need. Getting shot is rather a pain (no pun intended) because it hurts so much that I cannot actually think clearly enough to heal myself.