Dreams about the future?

Hello IM new to this site but i havent found any info about dreaming about events that happen in the future. Ive been dreaming about certain events that happen in only my future since about the age of 10 im 18 now sometimes ive been able to change the future and sometimes i have been unsuccesful any information on or about the subject of dreaming about events that happen in the future would be greatly apreciated thank you

Hey welcome to the ld4all community :happy:
There is a topic in “beyond dreaming” about this, you may wish to post about your experiences there.
Here’s the link
https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-precog-dreams-topic/8686
if I find any other relevent topics I will post the links here.

Considering how many dreams you have in your life, and how it’s based off real life, I’d say that it’s quite likely to have a dream that ‘predicts’ the future that’ll happen in the next couple of days.

It’s happened to me on a fair few occasions, in startling detail.

Whether or not is possible for a more accurate, real predicting is anyones guess, but I surpose it might be possible.

A theory for something like tha happeing, is that you were dreaming of an event that happened in a parelle dimension (y’know, every possible outcome spawns a enw dimension thoery - it comes from that). Which is why you could alter it, or details being different.

I don’t know anything about this, but I do it. Sometimes scarily…
I don’t know why i do it, but sometimes it’s annoying and sometimes it’s great.

I think this happens to everyone. I would wager that some are more perceptive of it is all. Whenever it happens to me it is very faint traces, and the symbolism is very different. I do not think it too much coincidence as it is translation of symbolism into more non-abstract terms.

Hmm, one of my best friends from back in the day got this heavily. He seemed so apathetic about it as well, like he was sad about it. He would sometimes tell me he wished he didnt have such good dream recall, for he could tell me detail by detail. Oftentimes he would tell me about how he could not change it at all. Thing is, he had explained, it was small events in extreme detail that one did not know what was before or after in order to prepare. At first i was quite the skeptic, to which he would only smile. He proved it to me on several occasions, too real and detailed to deny, he made a believer out of me hehe. Its too bad i do not know him anymore. I have seen him around the town i used to live in (and where he lives still i think), the most recent time it seemed like he was waiting there (Winco, a food store), the only exchange of recognition was a smile and a nod and then he took off in his car (which had a phat engine, man you could feel it rumbling in your gut, told me he was doing well for himself, he had always been into cars). Havent seen him since.

Funny tho, how id always say to him ‘are you kidding that is the best gift - !’ and almost every time get cut off by him saying, ‘No, its not. Trust me, its not.’ Its just that he spoke with such conviction, such darkness from his own experience (which i lacked).

Soo, i dont know what to believe, not until i get it more, tho i havent the slightest clue how to do that, so…Tho i wonder what the heck would happen if you became lucid in such! What if its like that became reality, and you never woke cuz it was reality, a precog dream and yet not at the same time, your ‘new’ reality…that would freak me out! Maybe thats what happened to Chad (was his name) and that would explain how he got all down by it, could not tell what was a dream or what was reality anymore…

i’ve had several dreams that has show things that happend sever years later, i dreamt of a game 2 years before it was released, and a scene from a anime, 5-10 years before i saw it, and stuff like that…
i’ve heard that in OBE you travel in the astral plane, and every persons memory and thoughts are colected there, so i guess you can tap into other peoples dreams or thoughts, parhaps that is why i saw the game, before it was released, as a part of the creators developing it…dunno…

I am sure this happens to everyone in one form or another. You ( your subconscious ) creates your dreams so it would be easy for you to accurately predict something you might do in the next day or even a week.

I only wish that I could predict next weeks lotto numbers. :smile:

lol, im with you there on the lotto numbers…who wouldnt want them? :wink:

How about this…we split the numbers up, sort of dream it as a team effort (which would make it much more likely to happen), and then we divvy it up. :smile: I’ll take the first :tongue:

Let’s split the numbers between us, I’ll get one third, Sentient gets one third, milod789 gets another third. :spinning: