Early Stages of WILD

Yeah. I woke up in my room and all was normal except for a poster I had in my room of Jimi Hendrix. Jimi was moving and playing. Fricken amazing :tongue: Like going into a WILD without having to do a reality check, I see a small flash and I’m in. But doing WILD, getting up, and reality checks after, its just like waking up in the morning. Except your in a dream. About the HS, I don’t wait for it to come on. When it does, I just listen. nothing else.

I use music to get tired and it really helps but i think i can’t focus on those images enough when i have my music on…

Ah, the topic I was searching for. :tongue: Ehm, what to do if you get no HI or HS? Because I just go to the weird vibration (seriously, I could get addicted to that feeling o_o ) and then after 10 seconds I go out, I noticed that if I try to “stand up” after the vibes, I end up waking up. And something else, does something like a false WILD exist? That you are dreaming that you are getting into a dream or something like that?

So ,results of the night:

10 pm: Went to bed
10:30pm: Fell asleep
Unknow: ND
4 am: Clock alarm, waked up, went to bathroom ,and then started the WILD after some minuts.
4:unknow am: Each time i get a vibration ,i swallow >< and even if i keep doing it without moving, i swallow again , so i feel it’s like restart…

Anyway now i don’t have anymore problem with HS…

Unknow am: ND

7:30 am: Clock alarm ,woke up.

Well i got two ND, i remember perfectly.

I may try a FILD tonight.

I’ve been practicing WILD more than i usually do this week,
But even now i still don’t get very far, but this is what i do.
I try at night by lieing down on my back and i try visualising stuff,(I’ve heard talking in your head isn’t good for preforming WILD) and I’ll see clouds of blue, purple, green
then either i fall asleep or get numb hands and feet, then suddenly my whole body will Really relax and the Clouds get brighter, but then It’ll go away suddenly and everything stops and i’ll keep lieing down until i fall asleep.
But when i wake up i try again but always fall asleep again (I really want to be able to do the WILD trick where you keep your eyes closed and don’t move when you wake up but i don’t think about it until I’ve already moved :sad:
So does anybody know what I’m doing wrong?

You should try thinking about having a dream on the background of your mind while doing MILD, we often focus on the symptoms rather than the real objective.
Wish this could help.