everyone can go lucid without much practice = weird!

I used to have LDs at random, but this morning tried MILD for the first time. Holy cow! It worked! Thumbs up, I will do this every day now…and I have been writing RC on my thumb so I remember. Hope I can LD every night now instead of monthly or weekly.
Peace to all-

awww ador-able kitti cat!

once you get th e feel for lucidity its easy to be there every night, I am sure you will.

IF it is so easy, common and natural for kids to lucid dream … why don’t they mention it at school, draw pictures of their dreams during art lessons etc?

because it is so natural

just like a kid won’t go and talk to you about how he opens his eyes, he won’t tell you about how he goes to sleep knowing he’ll be lucid so he can kiss some girl (whatever…)

He doesn’t see a lucid dream as a more developed kind of dream, nor does he see it as a harder state to accomplish. It’s all the same for him.

Remember the state of mind a child has, the innocence and the purity of his mind.

I can say from my own experiences, that I have never considered telling anyone about my lucid dreams simply because I didn’t encounter them as something strange, abnormal or hard to achieve.

they came very natural to me.

You may find this hard to believe but as I said (and Daniel), I found no trouble at all at going lucid when I was a young child.

It was nothing more than a decision to make.

Besides, when a child showed you a picture from his dream, saying he was in an amusement park with his friend (just an example…), did you ever consider asking him if he knew he was dreaming?

Think about it.
He doesn’t see it as you see it.
He is not aware of the reality you are aware of.
For him, it’s just something he enjoys doing, just like drawing the picture.

Do you remember dreams you had when you were 9 years old?

Most people by the age of 16-17, already have forgotten all of these experiences,
and simply disregard them.

It comes down to this:

Do you remember the way you treated dreams as a child?

edit:

you have to change your frame of reference,
you are thinking about the child as a member of your own reality.
A reality in which LD’ing is hard etc…
You have think about his reality.
A reality in which there’s nothing abnormal about lucid dreaming.
He gives no special attention to it…
It’s just like a dream, playing a garden or anything else for him, so it is likely that he will draw a lucid dream just as likely as he will draw his friend, the sun, his house, any other dream or any other thing…

But children DO talk about dreams with siblings and parents. So it would naturally come into the conversation at some point.

I do remember some dreams i had when younger and I assure you if any HAD had any traces of lucidity I WOULD have remembered them.

Anyway, the only way it can be proved one way or another is by a nationwide survey of young school children which won’t happen.

So we have to just agree to disagree on this point.

Nothing can ever be “proved”

the only proof you have is your own experience

I have said what I know, and that is it

I am not intending to persuade you or change your mind.
Keep whatever view you find truthful.

I wish you the best.

I’ve noticed the great majority of people I’ve seen that have had LD’s naturally since they were kids, when they find out it’s called lucid dreaming and that it’s something special, say they always thought everybody dreamed like that. So maybe that’s why they don’t mention it…

I have decided to add a remark regarding to this and all things you ever read.

Clean your mind from everything you think you know.

Empty your cup of knowledge.

Read.

Do not analyze it or try to find or think of a way to prove the validity of the claims being suggested.

Just be quiet and ponder.
Does it sound like truth to you?

hi im the guy who posted the topic and id like to say a few things

first, no nine year old child focuses on dreams 3 or 4 years ago i was nine, i was the most spirital child in my grade and this was when i had my first LD. when i was in fourth grade children werent spirital, they didnt focus on dreams, when i was 9 i didnt even care that i LD’d, i thought that it was kinda cool sure, but i was one kid, and whos gonna believe one kid that he could control stuff and do anything in my dreams, adults didnt believe me and most kids didnt believe me the rest thought i was crazy. I told my friends about my dreams, they got annoyed becase its annoying to hear something that wasnt really important when they could play hockey or basketball, because of this i didnt tell anybody i even tryed not to dream like that anymore because i would be that weird kid and i would stand out. If your in 4th grade the only 2 things you want to stand out for are being awesome at sports or for being that really smart kid who could, hep you from not failing math(which i was). I thouht after the next one that i wouldnt be able to stop.

like you it came very natural to me i knew after 2 LD’s within in a couple of nights that i could do things easily that other kids cant, being in 4th grade i thought quickly that i could use it over other kids, i was of course being silly but i didnt know that then. the thought of the power that might of existed scared me, back then i was the smartest kid in my class and i was also a realist, (as i am now.) i was neither optimistic or pessimistic i simply looked at things as they really were. i figured that i was he kind of guy that knew th power would go to y head and i decided to try to block them out of my mmind, it worked and i had no more lucidity after a week i forgot about it all together.
3-4 years later (last week) i posted a question on yahoo and asked if there was anyway to influence what we dream about someone directed me to this site and now i am going back to lucid dreaming.
Anyway i thought id tell you about my experience with dreams at 9

hm

in fourth grade

i would get deja vus
i would be with my friend Josh and I’d KNOW i was dreaming, and i would feel very much like going over a hill in a roller coaster
like zooming out and looking at myself from high above the clouds
and I’d just go into it
it happened maybe 5 times over the span of 2 years
and remember 2 years in fourth grade is probably at least 7 to 10 years of 20 year old time…

it is true we didn’t talk about dreams much, but i can’t say that its abnormal for fourth graders to love dreams and speaking about them

remember “we don’t need no education”
there is no purpose to be educated except to be so thoroughly conditioned for your entire life about “what to do” that you cannot seem to grasp any options
it is all about economics, humans = $

do we even need to read ? reading is for record keeping, and for tyranny,
oral transmissions without text DELETE DOGMA AND IRRELEVANCE automatically each time the story is told, for only the truth survives

if you want to know tyranny, look to Jesus writing in the sand, he erased what he drew and informed that the letter kills

think

how much more sane we would be
if we forgot everything we were ever taught
can you watch TV and be healthy ?
Listen to the sheer JOYFUL JINGLES that tell you YOU ARE SICK AND NEED MEDICINE
a message to harry manback ?

“because remembering is so much more psychotic than forgetting”
a lie is something that is rehearsed, reheard, replayed in the mind, and then deployed.

industry is backwards, technology is backwards,
thank you kindly relV and others.

without being in touch with joy the human is dead,
without being in touch with inspiration, the human is dead
without being in touch with nature, the human is dead,
it is our goal only to teach people how to commune with love,
spirituality
and
that is all,
this is why homeschooling is needed for creativity to flourish…
Lisa speaks out and the teachers press “independent thought alert!”

ah the transitions we are seeing now.
“rules… regulations… comfort us…”

lucidity came naturally tome
i taught myself how to hallucinate while i was awake, by becoming fmailiar with the hypnagogic state,
i sat in my friend’s moms car and went into it, it felt good
i had fun and said “whee” and told t hem i learned this
they werne’t against it just they didn’t get it
so i didn’t really emphasise the ability

then again i came with a crown that was active while my best friend was in (and still seems to be) solar plexus oriented
he hit me on the head for this reason while we were babies :smile:

There could be a number of reasons why a group of people in an area have met up, quite possibly through shared interests. How did you meet these 8 people you speak to for example?

As far as things being easier for children, I believe children are more naturally given to it, for a few reasons. All those reasons are based around where the individuals priorities lie, and the development of a sense of self. I don’t think that all children are inundated with lucid dreams, and just don’t talk about it.

Partly because I could be classed as a ‘natural’ lucid dreamer, I had them before I learned what they were. I also have quite a good memory of my dreams from an early age, as they interested me. I recall my first Lucid dreams well, because I knew they were not normal dreams, by comparing them to the other dreams I recalled. Maybe for some, who get them very regularly LDs could become, just another thing in their life, but for myself, I know this was not the case.

This seems almost off-topic to be honest, reading/writing is a form of communication just as speaking is. It can indeed be used for ‘tyrany’ as you suggest, it can also be used for about as many things as the spoken word can.

As for the spoken word leaving only truth. Surely you have played Chinese Whispers? The spoken word, is, like all forms of communication subject to skewing, the original message will be interpreted and that interpretation passed on. The process is repeated until the information might be entirely different to the original. Having the biases, misinterpretations and additions of each person the message passed through. It does not remove something ‘bad’, as you suggest, simply has a high chance of changing the information that is there.

The rest of your post drifts into your own opinions on various things in life, which are, as I just said, your opinions. Please remember that others may feel differently, and they have every right to. You, just as they, might be wrong about it.