Eye contact

My DCs are usually classmate…
I trierd making eye-contact q long time ago,but that DC turned into a monsterz :tongue:

Well, DCs are really just a part of your mind, so they will react in whatever way you consciously or subconsciously want them to. In case of them running away for instance, after you tortured the poor non-souls so many times you yourself remember them as being afraid, and so when your mind creates them that is the persona they are given. Maybe you could imagine up a really tough DC, a monster or something, that can break that connection over time?

As far as them fighting you, I would just will myself invulnerable and then will them to be frozen in place maybe. You need to convince them (but really yourself!) that they are not your enemies.

My DCs are generally complacent. They are either unquestionably along with me on whatever mission I am on, or they tend to mill around aimlessly. I guess my imagination is somewhat lazy?

Try doing a random act in front of a DC…for example pull out a forn flake bar and smear it with butter.
I hefinateley have to try this.

My DC’s are like loyal subjects. They treat me like a king. If I look them in the eyes( Tried last night) they bow.