FILD - Please help, this is so annoying

Ok I was trying FILD (Finger Induced Lucid Dream) last night. I tried before I went to sleep which was about 2 AM, that failed because I was too distracted. Anyway I woke up at around 6 AM. I was VERY tired and relaxed so I attempted FILD again, but I guess I got too excited and there was too much stuff on my mind. Every time I try FILD my mind gets distracted and I can’t clear it out, it’s very annoying. I tried FILD about 3 times last night while I was very tired, and all 3 times I couldn’t do it because my mind wasn’t cleared and I couldn’t focus on the finger movements.

Anyway - I did get a short lucid a couple minutes before I woke up, but it wasn’t from FILD; I realized I was in a nightmare.

Someone please help. How do I get all this crap off my mind?

okay… just a short question WTF is FILD??? Sounds rather wierd…

FILD is when you feel you’re about to go to sleep when you move your fingers (very slight movement). I don’t know exactly how it works, but it feels like a variation of WILD to me. Maybe I’m doing it wrong…

Anyway, I’ve found that meditation helps control the mind and its thoughts. Perhaps you could try it a bit yourself…

Of course you could also try a different technique if FILD doesn’t work out for you… :wink:

I suppose it’s this:
Hargart’s Induction Technique