Final Fantasy

Use Mana Dispel? It makes enemy drop Mana (you can use it once against each fiend you encounter)

Also, don’t use magic against Evrae. All elements do half damage to him, and Demi, Death and Bio are useless. Only Ultima (which I doubt you have yet) will really be useful.

Instead, you want Rikku (cos Al Behd Potions are very useful, plus she give commands to Cid), Tidus (cos haste and Delay attack rule, and he can also give commands to Cid) and swap between Wakka (when far away) and Auron (when near).

Try and stay at a distance from Evrae. The ship makes three attacks (Homing Missiles) when at a distance, and Evrae’s best attack (posien breath) can’t reach you.
The downside is that only Wakka will be able to attack (so if you want to really hurt Evrae, move in, attack, and then move out first chance you get)

I beat Evrae (again) yesterday… so yeah…

Oh - and DO NOT use up all your poitions against Evrae. Cos straight after you’re fighting you’re way to Yuna (with no save point inbetween).

If you can, try and have each member from your team make at least one attack against Evrae - you get loads fo Exp for it.

i don’t think that mana dispel is in the US version…(if thats the one you have)

if you have drain that does the full damage.

Sureal, you got the item name wrong.

I have the solutions, no worry.

Use the items Mana Distiller, or the skills Extract Mana. If nothing still drops, make sure your equipment doesn’t have ANYTHING that should trade items for more of whatever it can be.

Like “No items --> AP” or related.

To quickly defeat this enemy, if you can, use Yuna to summon Yojimbo (the samurai aeon) and use Zanmato. If possible, Grand Summon Yojimbo (Yuna’s Overdrive) and pay somewhere like 3.2 million Gil. If done correctly, Yojimbo will have the enemy doomed WHATSOEVER!!!

If you cannot defeat Evrae, seek your answers here www.gamefaqs.com for more info about Evrae and how to beat him.

hey thanks everybody i saw trhe discription for th mana distiller or whatever it was and read that it made enemies drop mana spheres but i was too dumb to use it. but i still wonder why they stopped dropping them completely in the first place, anyone have any suggestions?

Try equipping some items which extract more Mana Spheres.

For those of you who don’t know what a Mana Sphere is, it’s used in the Sphere Grid to activate MP nodes, Magic nodes and Magic Defence nodes. (I got that right?)

wmc you don’t have yuna when you fight.

Just make sure you have lots of Al bed potions and Use them when needed

I said “If possible” but since Yuna isn’t present in the battle, just keep using Al Bhed Potions, have lotsa Antidotes and Remedies ’ X-Potions.

Fight Kottos and use a Distiller on him…40 spheres straight away. About Evrae, just train, retry, train, retry…you’ll eat it eventually. No big deal if your characters are pimped. If you don’t want to unlock Kottos…pump Wakka’s strength and let him do the dirty job.

I found a final fantasy wiki

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy

enjoy

:happy:

lol wow every final fantasy quote you could need …kupo!

Heres a site with a few funny movies just click on movies and then look for final fantasy 7 random battles and chocobo robo voice legendaryfrog.net/heavy/index.htm :razz: should work

I have played alle final fantasy games exept XI & XII.
I have not finnished eny one of them :cry:
(But I have finished crono trigger and Kingdom hearts (they were not so hard but finnal fantasy is too hard (is soon finnished with IX) is there noting in betwine :cry: but i like chalenges)

:lol: I didn’t get off the first island in Kingdom hearts :tongue:
I prefer the turn based fighting of final fantasy. (completed I to X-2 with the exception of III)

I just did the Evrae fight again last night and it was easy this time (last time I had to get the timing spot on).
Previously I got the friend sphere at Home and used it to give Wakka the ability to Use. For the fight I used Wakka, Tidus (for haste and sword attack) and Rikku. I never moved the ship backwards this time… just kept on using Al Bhed Potions and attacking and stealing (using water gem against it and mix)

I’m stuck on FFX… the fight against sin… you know that one where he opens his mouth? That one… I’m just not fast enough… i know! I need to train more! And moog, Kingdom hearts is great! I find it easier than final fantasy… however, if you are not used to the controls, yes, it can get a bit frustrating… With practice you will get past that island!

@ Heb: Someplace in the Deep Jungle lies a Gummi block you need, right?

Max your stats. I can kill the very last boss with one whack from Yunie’s rod. Really.

1 hour long cutscene
Battle starts
Yuna gets a turn, 99999 (OVERKILL)
Final cutscene

But it takes so much time to get THAT pimp, I don’t know if you want to do it. Otherwise, just levelling up should be enough.

Just get your chars everywhere on the Sphere Grid, grind like never before and max your stats. Or just use Yojimbo’s Zanmato…

I don’t know, i havent played it in a, while…