First Real Lucid Dream! Need Advice

Hey everyone,
So last night I had my first real lucid dream. It was pretty decent in length. I used the spinning technique to transfer to several different locations. Although this was pretty amazing, it seemed that when I was not doing that the dream seemed kind of stale. I was pretty much just hanging out with my friends, but I was afraid to do anything crazy as I thought the dream might collapse. Some of the things I tried to do didn’t really work out. For example, When I ate a couple chips and thought to my self that when I am finished something will happen, but something totally different happened. I think that my problem was just that I was trying too hard to influence the dream, while at the same time not truly committing to it.

Any advice for a college student would be greatly appreciated, as I have not been able to stop thinking about it. Also do any of you have advice on how to get them more often now that I’ve had one, or just keep up with my dream journal, reality checks, etc?

Thanks!

First of all I want to say congratulations on having a lucid dream.
You should know, that most of the cases, first lucid dreams are not that exciting, and it’s hard to control them.
Don’t worry, the more LD’s you have, the easier it will be for you to control them.
In the meantime, I would like you to suggest reading this nice guide about dream control:
[Dream Control Training Course)

Good luck on your future LD’s! :smile:

Thanks for the info, I’ll definitely give that guide a read later today!