friends in lucid dreams

i bumped into a mate of mine Boydie whilst i was LD it was great - and unexpected and very exciting - we had muchos good fun - partying and chilling out with all the LD people

i felt that the next day IRL that Boydie would remeber having a similair dream(unfortunatly he hadnt had a LD) so no-go

has anyone ever met a friend or friends in a LD - and not only realised this in the LD state but also IRL

also whilst LD - i think i got a little excited - i kept telling all the LD characters that we were in a dream - some laughed, some got irritated…

I’ve only had a shared dream with a friend once, That was a ND too. :\

You might want to check this topic out: [The Big Shared Dreaming Topic - Part III)
Has lots of storys on shared dreaming.

My first lucid dream was the best. The person that got me into LD4all, is my best friend and more. He actually entered and became my big beautiful dragon of dreams. He, along with his spirit guide, whom I have managed to befriend, and of coure my guardian spirit, were there to pretty much guide me through it and show me what lucid dreaming was all about, how it works. Unfortunately not a shared dream, but he was there- our guardians were the connection to the reality of life, they enter dreams as easily as they share our thoughts and they really were THERE. It was amazing.

Another time I was lucid I did go up to a bunch of people and tell them I was dreaming. they were just hanging around right in front of my home. I told them that yes I was dreaming because when I did my countdown and got to “one!” my brother would come out as a monkey. 30, 29, 28…12, (oh what the heck) 5,4,3,2,1! best part is it happened. My only regret was waking up right after and not seeing their faces :wink:

I often have dreams of friends, in LD \ ND, but most of the time it is only dream related and not recognized or remembered in real life. Often times I just think it’s some part of myself or something else using the image of my friends to appear as because their personality \ design best suites its connection to the dream world at that time.

Been trying to manage a shared dream with Night, but it’s still a no-go.