Going through mirrors

Finally had a chance to go through a mirror. Well, not exactly. At first I tried to poke my finger through it, but it didn’t work so I broke the mirror :"D because I haven’t had a long lasting LD recently I wasn’t sure how much time do I have…
So I broke the mirror and there was a completely dark room behind it. (IRL there is a window, not a wall and another room) I clapped and said “Lights!” but when I could finally see the room, it was empty. I was really disappointed :meh:

I always start mirror jumping at the end of my LD. I learned somewhere back when I started studying LD 2005ish that when you go through a mirror, it makes your lucid dream more vivid. When I stack the mirror jumping (go into my first mirror, then look for another mirror, and jump through it) and continue as much as I can handled) I have a god-like abilities. Whatever I want to see, I just imagine it, and keep walking into new rooms until I find what (or who) I imagined I want to see. During god-mode, I the only limits to my LD is my imagination. I NEVER share what I dream about, but last night, I grew wings out of my back to help with the flying…and I visited a lot of people…

For some reason I’m afraid of mirrors in my dreams.