Guys You Would Love to dream About

I’m not so much for famous people, but Johnny Depp cpuld do (especially as Jack Sparrow :smile:)
Many actors look better when they are playing someone in a movie or play, than in real life. Like this guy:

Lucius Malfoy-> Jason Isaacs
WHY?!

But, video game and anime characters always look the same, and the only thing a actor is needed to is the voice. :smile:
So, here is some lists with pictures ^^

Sephiroth(Final Fantasy VII)
Exoth(Irritability, the long haired one)
Jadeite (Sailor Moon)

Yes, they are all evil :content:

Well, we could add some guys from this forum b/c we have some hotties…

But I could never exclude anyone b/c they are all wonderful.

Oh YEAH! Mmm…Johnny Depp as Ichabod Crane… :cloud9: Oh, oh–and how about–:neutral:–[size=75]nevermind… :bored:[/size]

:peek:[size=75]–Let us just forget about this…again…[/size]

[size=67]I’m not gay![/size]

hes not famous! iv’e already dreamed about him ! hehehehehe my bf :grin:

Maybe that’s a bit away from the original point of the dream, but there are some guys I’d like to dream about because they’re such nice people. :smile:

Rofl, Huey. :razz:

I’d like to meet a couple of people off LD4all and Drew Carey. :shy:

ME! :tongue:

ME, too :tongue:

[size=75]I mean Me-me–not You-me :razz:[/size]

Uhm… Kenai? :shy:

I dreamt of Quantum Physics once… well technically it was Quantum Mathematics but that would totally defeat the purpose of this post, whatever that may be.

Gackt… But I’ve already did… several times, lucid and non lucid… (Good for background music in a dream XD)

Bruce Lee! :happy: I just want to ask him a few things–nothing else…

:uh: Well…maybe fight a few bad guys, too! :ok:

john frusciante!!:D)…again and again …i love talking to john in my dreams :content: …and also jamming with him :cool:

I’ve just seen swordfish…I can’t believe I’ve never noticed this guy before… :eek:

Hugh Jackman:
imdb.com/gallery/ss/0244970/ … an,%20Hugh

Aw…you said Hugh Jackman already–yeah…he’s cool :ok:

Oh, I see it now, he was mentioned before…but not by me! He is sexy :tongue:

Sexy? :eek: Whoa…no–I just think he’s cool–I’m not like–oh :bored:oooh–you’re a fe…male

Sorry… :tongue:

Yeah, he’s cool, though…I especially liked him in Van Helsing :good:

Neo from the Matrix lol.

I don’t like how he speaks…to breathy if you know what i mean :meh:…still an awesome guy to hang out with …you could become Lucid easily with all the flying:D

There are more guys than girls posting in this thread! :shock: