have you been here?

This is my first post so hello eveybody :smile:

I’ve been trying find a good community all day and it looks like I’ve finally found a one.

Anyway I had a series of LDs last night which I need some help with. I’ve been trying to find somebody in my dreams who will talk back i.e a real person and not just another dream dummy.

Last night I determined that I would get help with my quest. I meditated for a short while to calm myself then went to sleep. After finding myself lucid nowhere in particular I recalled my earlier intention and let out a simple cry ‘help’. Almost before I had finished the cry something was flying down to meet me :smile: it was a little cherub (the little angel guys) He was very matter of fact and helpful, almost as if it was his job to help people or something. He helped me to get to another place (I don’t recall how) This place was wonderful, and full of people and to my surprise these where not dream dummies but seemed to be like me. I sat in a fairly small room with tables and chairs and people chatting. After chatting for a while I was advised by a small girl that we should all go somewhere a bit more lively and we set off down the road. Although I had serveral LDs as I returned to this place my recall stops a this point. Although I do recall not many of them could fly very well, which was the strangest thing and I almost felt a fool floating about (etiquette?!).

I have some questions. Have I just found a dream locale? Is this a stable place dreamers go to meet? Have you been there or a similar place? I feel sure these where real people, but what do you think? am I just deluding myself?

I have had many lucid dreams over the years but never anything like this one. I feel like I’ve just reached the first level on the ladder. After so many wish fulfilling LDs and nonsense I have found what seems to be a ‘real’ place. I felt this morning like I’d truly got back from another world.

Sometimes its so hard to communicate what you mean :sad:

I hope you can share your thoughts on this.

Hello Nighteyes and welcome to our community. :happy:
There is a topic on the Lucid Crossroads here
[Lucid Crossroads at last!) part 1

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1884 part 2

you may find it very interesting.

Thanks for the reply

The crossroads is very interesting. I’ve heard of similar created areas with the idea to reinforce the place by communal efforts from a group of people.

This place I visited felt like it allready had some sollidity.

I’m very temped to try to get to the crossroads but I do want to go back to that other place.

I’m hoping the little cherub will come back and help me find my way

wish me luck :smile:

GOOD LUCK! :thumbs:
There is also “Jeff’s Place” which many ld4all members have tried to get to…it was mentioned in this topic https://community.ld4all.com/t/in-my-next-ld-i-will-marry-for-fun-with-a-dreamgirl/8529
“In my next LD I will marry for fun with a dream girl”

So far only Minako has managed to get there while lucid.

Hm, I had a dream where other dreamers were involved… I posted about it ages ago. Anyways, basically I was at this beach and all of the beach-goers were other lucid dreamers. Specifically, ld4all lucid dreamers! Unfortunately no one I met there was actually a member of the forum, but it was really interesting nevertheless.

It was a really cool dream… everyone was just sort of chatting and someone sent a purple and blue dolphin swimming through the water. Very surreal. I remember that I had to take a bus in order to get there.

lucidity is great :content:

cool nick btw, reminds me of small dreamy eyes you get after waking. find that place again!

Hmmm. I don’t remember what this forum is on.