Hello. New Person here with a question! *gasp*

I’m new, I’m tired. About to go to bed.
no “new people introduce yourself here” thread >.>
Anyways, I was wondering. Recently I found an old
mp3 file called “subliminal lucid” Anyone ever heard about it?
I don’t know anything about it. Some guy I use to know gave it to me
years ago. Or I should say one or two years ago. I didn’t bother trying it
but recently I’m interested in Lucid Dreaming. I’ve always felt
that I could easily become lucid. I’ve had my share experiences with lucidity
before. I just never bothered learning about it. I still don’t know much
But I know enough to “activate” a lucid dream. I still need to learn how to control it.

Anyways! My question is If anyone has heard of this file. Did it work for you? It sounds as if someone is talking backwards. I tried it the other night. I was surprise I became lucid in the first try. Of course I didn’t last long, i was to excited and i didn’t know what to do. haha. >.> Thanks.

And dream on ! Dream on.

Moved from General Lucidness. :dragon:

Hi Garnet, welcome. :happy:
This is the post you are looking for -
[the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 60)

Anyway,
I never heard about this file,
Do you mind sharing?

The section “Lucid adventures”
ld4all.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=49
might contain anything you need for learning how to mantain/control your dream.
Welcome and enjoy your stay here, and i would be grateful too if you uploaded that mp3 somewhere.

Wasn’t it someone on the Dreamviews forums who made that particular file?

In any case, I’ve got it, as well (it’s an hour long, right?). I never really listen to it intently. I can hear a voice through the music, but it’s soft. I’ve used it once or twice, but it didn’t do a whole lot in the way of lucid dreaming. However, it is extremely useful music to help one relax before going to bed (or when doing WBTB or something).

Mind you, I’ve already been going at the whole LD thing for a while, so I’m not entirely new to it. I kind of know what will work for me and what won’t.

That’s the point.
I don’t think you would fall asleep faster if the guy on the tape was screaming.
Anyway, there is an introduction topic, but how could you expect it to be in ‘‘general lucidness’’? :wink:

There are lots of tutorials about lucidity induction methods.
If you can’t find them, just PM me, and I will help you :wink:

haha Thanks guys. Haven’t been able to get on here as much. Lots and lots of not so free time. The file is only 25 minutes long. I’m currently on dial-up theluckyfew So I can’t really upload it. The guy that gave it to me doesn’t remember where he got it either. I’ve been hearing it for the past 3 nights. The first night I was more determine to have a lucid so I didn’t lost concentration. The other two nights have been mostly failures. I feel I’m “close” then I end up falling asleep :razz: I like how soothing the sounds are. The voice talks backwards. Or it seems that way because I can’t understand what they are saying. :happy: I like the feeling it gives me though. As I’m falling asleep listening to it. As if tidal waves are hitting at the back of my head. My eyes starts to feel watery or just so light. Then I can feel my mind just opening in some way.

Anyways, thanks for the links :smile:

Hate for the double post. This site is kinda confusing :confused: haha >_>