Help Regarding My Lucid Experiences

Okay… So I’m pretty new to lucid dreaming (and the forum) and have encountered a few road blocks. First off, is it possible to close your eyes during a dream and maintain lucidity? Also, does one blink? I have had only two lucid dreams and I am not quite sure if they were the real thing. The first one, occurred during an afternoon nap when I was doing VILD (though I had not been aware of this or any other method at the time apart from RCs). In the dream, I imagined my self in the house talking to a person but not becoming aware. I didn’t achieve quite what I wanted, but I think I had a false awakening as I was still trying to fall asleep on the couch. After a while of me trying yo “fall asleep” I began to vibrate and shake and I saw the kind of static imagery you see on a television. I got kind of freaked out but I tried it again and the next thing I remember I was standing beside the couch. I then performed an RC, and became semi-lucid ( I think). Was this a real experience or was it a fake lucid dream? I also just had a similar experience that was kinda like WILD which I have come close to before. I also vibrated and heard a strong wind in my ears. I don’t think this was WILD, because I am nearly positive I was sleeping. Does this vibration occur to anybody else?

Thank you for reading this and sorry for the long post. :neutral:

You should take a look at a WILD topic ,and all others for that matter.

The link is for the list of discussions of most popular techniques.
https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-most-popular-techniques/30771

There you can find almost all answers to your questions.

And, use the search function :wink: