Homework

I wouldn’t mind school that much if it wasn’t for the homework. I’m supposed to be doing a 2000 word essay right now (not really that much but still annoying), but i’m in a procrastinating mood.

At least in year 10 I don’t have to do art homework. Art homework always used to take me ages and I was never pleased with it once I had finished.

Strangely enough, I like tests. At least while tests are going on they can’t give you homework.

did somebody say ARCTIC MONKEYS? sorry for going off topic in such a devilish way, but I have to say they rule. Going to a concert here in barcelona next month :happy:

Hmm, back on the unsavoury topic of homework… Here in spain, school starts at 9am, and ends at 5pm. Yeah, sucks, but we get 3 months summer holiday :cool:
Homework wise, there isn’t really much to do… the occasional essay or physics exercise, but that’s about it, hehe… Studying A LOT for the exams is a must though. They are easy if you study.

Oh, btw, I’m doing the “baccalaureate” thingybob like they have in france and maybe other places. Consists of 2 years right before uni, and I’m on the first of my 2. Happy studying guys!

(I’m so glad I don’t need to do those damn A levels! :tongue: :content:)

Baccalaureate? You mean International Baccalaureate? That’s awesome, 'cause I’m in the US and doing that program too!

It’s sad when:

1. You go to school to get your sleep
  2. You’re busier than your parents
  3. You never learn because procrastination is an integral part of your lifestyle.