How do you know you are not dreaming?

Siiw

I don’t think it was luck either. Looks like you may have found a technique that works for you. Keep playing with it.

I did get a lucid moment during the night. So everyone start thinking that you are dreaming right now. And don’t forget to RC.

Sanity is defined by the society you live in.

I think that if you’re determined to find it out, you’ll always find something unusual in a dream… it depends on how long you try. However, you always can be in a very realistic dream in which everything works as it should…

Yes things can work very realistically in dreams. That is why I never rely on objects to test reality in a dream. Things will work if you expect them to.

My usual test if I am dreaming or not …I stick to it always …is to push my hand and arm through a solid object. If my hand slides through …I am dreaming.
What is strange now that I think about it is when I am not dreaming I don’t think of doing these things; reality checks.

When I was doing RCs, I would always first (in real life) imagine myself writing the last few minutes of my life in a dream diary; that was enough to make me accept the possibility it could be a dream. I don’t remember doing this in dreams.

Dont i know it, we have been studyin it in psychology and well, soon a lot of teh stuff that we count abnormal seems to be moving into the normal range