How do YOU stay lucid?

I use all of them, really. If I’m looking at something, I’ll try to stay aware. If I’m walking somewhere, I’ll spin around while rubbing my hands. They only give me a few extra seconds, but they feel like they would work well if I would stop getting so excited and waking myself up. :content:

Focusing my awareness works best for me. Though my trouble isn’t with becoming or staying lucid–it’s waking up! False awakenings and deja vu follow me everywhere–but I’m not complaining–I love lding every night. :smile:

I never loose it, but they thing to do is focus on the fact that it is in reality, just a dream. Basically, when you go to sleep register in your head that you are going to sleep not forcing yourself into sleep, if you dont it gives you a clearer though to mind. I find that finding a comfortable position helps alot with the sleeping, or even placing part of your body in the cold of your room makes me concentrate on it, once that feelings gone and im not in bed I know im not in a dream and can do and feel as I please.

lol once i tried to experiment what would happen if i shouted “WAKE UP!!” but when i did it, i screamed, “WAIT NO!” luckily it worked :notify: