How long did it take you?

I’m not completely sure how long it took me to have my first LD after I started trying. I think it was about a month or 2. Even though, my first LD was super short, only lasted like a minute or 2 it still counts :happy: !

Hey. I did your poll but don;t be so sure that you can do it even with 12% of the people with before a week have done it because with what I have studied so far about lucid dreaming is that you have to understand techniques in how to do it because then your leaving it up to about a 5% chance that you can have one so I’ll describe my personal favorite technique called the WBTB in a thread that I will start so look for it.
P.S. You found the best website
P.S.S. WBTB can have your chances soar when put together with daily research

Never underestimate the power of the placebo effect, especially when it comes to lucid dreaming.

Took me i think 6 days after i found out about LD’s and i had 3 that night. I don’t really ever recall having any as a child but i went through about a 9 month phase of smoking marijuana all day long so my memory is pretty fried, although i am starting to have better dream recall now…