How long does yours last?

haha, I just wanna say that my LD’s last the entire night everytime i have a dream, i always know, no matter what when im dreaming and when im not, and i can sit in an LD for my entire 8 10 or 12 hrs of sleep, its hella fun doing crazy stuff, the hardest thing to do is shoot magic beams out of ur hand, but try screaming in a power voice as loud as u can, it works

All of my dreams last about 5 minutes. And they’re not very detailed.

I just recently had a lucid dream that I say lasted of what felt to be 45 minutes or even more. I cant tell you how great it is to do things and not feel as if there’s a stopwatch ringing behind your ears! Theres a downside to these dreams though- it means you have to make entries longer than 1,000 words. :tongue:

uuuu, I think my time-perception is a little weird… Most of my LD’s have seemed to last for like 1-3 hours, this sounds even weird to me to say after read what the average is… But still, it feels like a very long time. My shortest lasted for a min, and my next shortest lasted for 1 hour… But of course I’ve had 100 WILD’S that last’s for only a few seconds. I’m not really good in WILDING :meh:

Yes, the dream was really vivid. And good luck to you all.

My first lucid dream was the longest I ever had. For some reason even though I was extremely happy and excited I did not snap out of it like some people would. It lasted about a half hour, only ending when I started moving faster then I should non stop. My last few have been about five-ten minutes.
I havnt been lucid dreaming for that long, my first being october 31 06. Telling myself while I’m awake that I have control over my dreams seems to help me stay in them a bit longer.