How to become Lucid!!

Hi, I’m new here in the forums and I love to read other people’s experiences. I hav downloaded some form of induction for LD, and i cant seem to fall alseep listneing to this. I seems like a weird sound effects and a guy describing what a lucid dream is. What induction mp3 is good for me as a beginer to acheive LD?

Maybe you should have used question marks instead of exclamation points for your title. This way, it looks like you’ve found a new way instead of if you want one.
Actually, I think we are making one in the below thread.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/lets-make-our-own-ld-hypnosis-file/10333

Hi, yes im sorry for the topic, I am new here. Anyways, I was dying to have a LD ever since I’ve started reading these forums. I used to get L before when i used to smoke alot of marijuana, especially, if I woke up in the morning, smoked, then went to sleep again. I would like to know what is the best way for me as a beginer to get a LD ? Perhapd an mp3 induction would be a good idea, but what is the best one and does anyone have a link?

We have a library that is pretty much dedicated to compiling methods of becoming lucid. I suggest that you visit.

HEY, tell me, have you had any success using these mp3 inductions to achieve an LD? I see most of the induction mp3’s are in techno music, who is going to fall alseep with techno/house beats? Thanks!

I’ve never used one, but I do imagine that trying to go to sleep with techno music in the backround would be counter intuitively-obvious.

BUT HOW COONE GO TO SLEEP LISTENING TO TECHNO SOUNDS? ITS LIKE CLUB MUSIC AND THAT WOULD PROBABLY KEEP ME AWAKE. sorry for the caps.

I agree. I don’t use it and didn’t have a hand in its creation. I just gave a link. I suggest using something besides the mp3s. Maybe MILD.