hrm,,, can you _DREAM_ that you are lucid?

If I do that I get the television test screen. The few times I’ve experienced it, I never succeeded in reentering a normal dream. It always woke me up.

r3m0t: yes I probably didn’t think enough of that… Perhaps when I’m in a boring LD, I might try spinning again. Waking up wouldn’t be so bad then :smile:

definitely an LD u had there baloogan! after reading your post i realised one problem that led to you having four fragmented ones instead a complete high lucidity dream.

that is, you do not trust yourself enough that ‘you are in a dream’ when you recognise a dream sign. after doing your nose RC you instantly gathered, and screamed ‘i am dreaming, i am dreaming’. at this point you have achieved LD already, albeit lowscale. but then you start to lose visuals, characteristic of your subconscious’ scepticism and its trying to convince you it is REAL. just a brain mechanism. don believe it…

what you need to do is train yourself to trust your RC 100%, so that once you have determined you are lucid, you cant be tricked by your sub-c.

from i can read from your post, you were fighting against your sub-c a total of four times, of which 3 you repeatedly succeeded the RC. however during the 4th time you gave up and went to the party instead. sad or happy ending? i dunno both seem fun!

the hardest part is getting to remember to try the RC during a dream in the first place, and then trusting it completely…