I am a Lucid Dreamer: Commanding the Subconscious Mind

Sorry, was lurking about and saw this thread. Incredible info. Will absolutely give this a try!

I love this post! I will most definetly use this in my life!

My name is Andres and I AM a lucid dreamer.

:happy: Awesome post!!! I had my 3rd LD after losing some motivation just by reading this article and putting your words to use. I’ll make sure I use these tips for LDing and just life in general.

Thanks!

Quality reading :happy: .
Had my first 2 LDs the night before last, and just found this post :content: . It all makes great sense :cool: . I am a SUPER ultra frequent LDer, wooo!!

Thanks everyone.

I am SuperAlex, one of many. I am a lucid dreamer!

I need help…

I have been trying this for 3 days with no success… Any advice or tips on how often to repeat the mantras, when to repeat the mantras, etc.,? It would really help, thanks.

Great post, btw! It really helped me grasp what I was doing wrong ! :smile:

This post is really inspiring to so many people including me. Everytime i hear about repeating mantras i always think “i want to have a lucid dream” while it should be “I am having a lucid dream tonight”. Im going to just that sentence tonight as a MILD and see if it works cause this sounds really logical ;o. Great post anyway thanks :smile:

yea this does sound really logical… ive been struggling with lucid dreaming now a little over a year with small success here and there. mostly placebo related successes and now i realize why thanks largely in part to this thread. i tried everything under the sun minus somehow making the connection to the subconscious. after trying everything else i knew that the subconscious had to be the final frontier. tried all the supplements, methods etc. sometimes i had successes but only due to the fact that i believed temporarily certain techniques would work. i now know that dictating to your subconscious what you want to experience was all you needed all along. it all makes sense now. thanks

bookmarked to read later… I’m going through this process at the moment and it’s scary, there are certain things I don’t want to be in control of such as my heartbeat and breathing, just got to remove the fear and fear of fear itself! Yikes!