I asked for my biggest fear in my last LD :eek:

What you guys probably don’t realize is that within everyone of us there are hidden things that we can’t deal with. Thats the reason why our Subconscious hides them. Your biggest fear would be worse than anything you ever experienced, worse than the fear of death, and worse than sth that makes you crap your pants.

You don’t just experience your biggest fear and then go on like nothing happened. You’d be changed forever. Your biggest fear isn’t some horror-flick chick that moves funny. When you asked for it, your subconscious just gave you a little scare to tell you: Don’t go there. You’re not ready yet. It’s bad for you!

My opinion, is all this is.
WILDworld

But still, he asked for it. Why wouldn’t his SC obey?

get over it.

Wow, I think I’m going to ask for my biggest fear in my next lucid.

One of my biggest fears is drowning/being suffocated (I was so afraid of water when I was 4-5 years old, that I didn’t even dare go near it. I was also scared that people close to me would drown. When people swam out, I would yell and tell them to come back. I got over it when I turned 6, but I still don’t like water).

The only thing worse I can think of, is watching people close to me die in front of me without being able to help them … That’d be an absolute nightmare.

… Maybe it wouldn’t be such a wise idea after all …

Well, you could just ask it what it meant symbolically (I read somewhere that they actually tell you what they meant)

Anyways I don’t want to go into the Burmuda Triangle or a black hole because that’s what I’m afraid of…

I found out what my biggest fear is. Evil in general. Sometimes I get so paranoid. Can anyone relate? :sad:

heres some calming words-
Matt Bellamy from the band Muse said this:

“If I had a choice of a way to go it would be drowning. I’ve heard it’s quite relaxing. Apparently there are a few seconds of panic when your lungs fill with water but once it’s in there you just chill out. You can sit on the bottom and go ‘Hey this is cool’ and gradually fall asleep. It sounds like a calm way to go - just floating around, it sounds a little bit trippy. Who told me drowning was calming? Er, my mum did for some reason.”

Weird, the wheel started rolling? Personally I wouldn’t call that a nightmare, I’d say “Hey, that’s a neat trick! How can I learn to do that?”

It is wise to remember the words of FDR: “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself!”

Hmm… fear itself? I wonder what that looks like…

Matt Bellamy rocks. And besides is quite an eccentric but down-to-earth person. And Muse rock. It’s my excuse to sing praise for Muse. HAHAHA.

my fears is the reason i decided i should try to become lucid i have lots of fears and nightmares when i was little it was worse i used to hvae nightmares about everything, mary poppins murdering people, going down slides and ending up in a witchs place, false awakening then getting eaten by mufasa in a cloud i want nothing more than to face my fears

That’s pretty bravest/dumbest thing to do :happy:

anyway, that would be a very good way to conquer a fear.

Next time, if something happens like that, hug “it”