I had a weird dream and i wanted to know

If anyone could interpret it? forgive my spelling here it is

(today i had a dream that all the furries were living togeter in a town in like a hi-tech town. we have con’s every day and EVERYONE has a fursuit. there was a conventon that i went to and in that convention every one had a great time. it was so fun. but after that the mayor came and told me that one of our own betrade us and was trying to destroy the town. it was scary by then these guys were like trying to destry bildings avd every thing. then my dream just ended. i mean that town was amazing it had every thing fursuit store, furmart (don’t ask) moviefur(again don’t ask) it was just amazing. but these guys wanted to destry us they thought we were perverted gay guys that like to have sex in fursuits. (nothing agenst gay people im bisexual my self) and were not. right? i hate when people LOOK for us on google go to like one of our movies or pages and call us names pervs and stuff. but yea me dream was intence then it ended and well I like couldn’t go back to bed. i was wide awake i g2g my mom is comeing bye you guys.)
thats the exact way i rote it from another site. site removed since you are a new member and it could be a way of getting this other site known forgive me if any of this offends you. :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

---------EDIT-------------
Before this i wasn’t remembering any dreams and now after it i havent rememberd any ether. plz someone tell me what it means plz :help:

:wave: I removed the url from your post since it wasn’t needed in order to try to interpret the dream.

if it was my dream … it would be a desire to live in safety with people with the same outlook on life as myself. But then the “dark” forces that want everyone to conform and be like them interfere :cry:

srry bout the url.
it was another forum.

but ya that sounds like it. do you know anyone who can go more into detail?

That dream sounded very confusing. As moogle says, it could be that you wanna live in safety in a community that shares your interests, but from here, I believe you fear someone will come in and flame you for being a part of the furry community (then I mean: Slander you to death).
Note that this isn’t exactly professional advice, just a mere attempt to help ye out. :meh:

lol thx