I know im going to sound crazy, but...

That sounds quite a bit like solipsism, the idea that the person believes that they are the only true being and that everything else is just part of their mind. I’ve thought about it before, but I just learned the name yesterday after playing a game called ‘Solipskier’. :tongue:

lol i wanted to play that as well but had to go xD guess i’ll do that now!

Sorry I was mostly just joking, and being a smartass. I think I will take that brake, and just rest up spiritualy. I think its just that Im so happy its my favorite time of year, and I usualy go crazy around this time, but I really really do beleive that this is a dream, and we are going to find out the truth very soon. Like I said in a earlyer post about Crop circles are being made like crazy, and UFO sightings, and the government is releasing its UFO files to the public. Probley because they know something is fixing to happen, and they dont wont to look foolish. The truth will be revealed to all. this is the calm before the storm so to speak, and we have evolved to the point where we have everything we need to prepair ourselves. Like the internet. Or what I like to call the tree of knowledge. Wake up your dreaming. I would just like to know what happens after we realize we are dreaming if its true that is.

Even in what we call our “waking reality” many of us are asleep, I practice dreaming awake and find that what once seemed solid begins to dissolve allowing me to co-create with life as in a lucid dream. Being present is the key.

“The wise say that the two states, dream and waking, are one…though in fact the objects of waking experience appear as real, still the are unreal” ~Gaudapada

“Recognize this infinite variety of appearances as a dream, as nothing but the projections of your mind, illusory and unreal.” ~Tsele Natsok Rangrol

“…the universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine” ~ Sir James Jeans

“The closer you get to the meaning, the sooner you’ll know that you’re dreaming” ~Dio

That’s not crazy, we can’t know for sure after all. So who knows if that’s true or not.
After I saw the Matrix I went around for a looong time thinking about exactly this :razz: It’s really interesting.
I believe that we know very little about what’s really going on around us. We think we know so much but actually we don’t. Hopefully we’ll wake up sooner or later :peek:

Hey what if we are never born. Think about it do you ever remmber being born, and parallel to reincarnation… Do you ever remmber dying. What if we just constently exsist in away. Atleast maybie to expirance the end of the world, or whatever, but we may never remmber dying, because we dont. Maybie this dream life is somehow refreshned like a computer when we sleep (Maybie the refresh butten is hit on certain dates, or eclipses, or full, or blue moons. So we just keep going, and going, and going, and the illusion of the Matrix is what is causing our fear of death, because we obviously see others die, but whos to say they are not part of the Matrix program designed to cause the fear of death, and to hide the truth from us, while we are in a constant state of eternity. Maybie our job is to over come fear so that we can live in a eutopia society, but if we ever do reach that point. The “game will just start over again”, an for those who believe in heaven, and hell, and are dissapointed… Dont worry you go to heaven, or hell every night in your dreams. Thus all religions can be true.

Yes, there is something strange about that. But we all know that birth exists :tongue:. You can search your “Tree of knowledge” to be sure of that :content:. Just kidding. But even if this is a dream, this dream is our reality and this dream is reality so, it’s a dream we people call “reality” - end of story. And I still don’t agree with it :tongue:

what is “in front” of you is nothing but your perception. Your eye captures photons translating them into electrical signals to the brain… which is in your head with no contact to the “outside” world and gives you the “images” you then call, sight & color & outisde world. You don’t really see with your eyes. Consciousness is the witness behind the scenes that nobody knows where it is…
If you were to really see what everything really truly “looks” like… :wink: You would realize that you are not inside the world, the world is inside of you.

Yeah, it’s always a possibility, I suppose. The problem is…how would you know, and what could you do about it? As far as I can tell, the answers are: you wouldn’t, and nothing, respectively. So at the end of the day, such ponderings are fun, but of very limited usefulness when it comes to deciding how to think and act. We kind of have to assume that the world we live in is real unless we’re given compelling evidence to suggest otherwise. Occam’s razon and whatnot.