IQ

My mother sent me to a therapist when I was 4 years old because I was a bit of a difficult child, cried a lot I guess :tongue: The therapist then took an intelligent test and I scored 126. His conclusion was that there was a gap between my IQ (which was higher than normal) and my EQ (which was normal) . I understood too much for my age, which I couldn’t handle yet, or something like that…

My brother took an official Mensa test last year and scored 135, so he’s now official member of Mensa. My father also has an IQ of 135 (also officially tested)… but I don’t think I want to take an official test again, (I once did an online test and scored over 150 but I don’t really think those are very accurate) so I’ll just keep it at my 4-year-old intelligent quotient of 126 :wink:

I believe someone can have the highest IQ possible, if you’re not doing anything with it, it doesn’t say much. So whatever my IQ is, I’m just going to try to use as much of it as I can :smile: And I believe with LD’ing we already use a higher percentage of our brain than average people do.

I agree with Amaryllis; you shouldn’t rely on IQ to determine someone’s intelligence. One of the reasons for that is that there are many different forms of intelligence, and an IQ test only measures one, and I don’t even think it does that well.

I won’t state my IQ. Instead, I will post this:
A comic.