Is it really possible to penetrate into your friend's dream?

thats silly, she heard the knocking because she was told to expect it. she dreamed about what she was told to dream about

Me and a friend of mine were talking to each other in a dream and we both had the same thing. it was wierd.

boy if only i could penetrate dreams.
i could tell anyone anything…and since its a dream voice trails off and i stare for a few seconds
i could play superhero with the REAL Emma watson :content: not some phony DC that acts wierd and never talks sense

i think its possible…very hard…but possible
EDIT god “play superhero” sounded so childish :crazy:

Hi wildeyekc!

It looks more like a “shared dream”. You should relate this in the sticky Account of shared dreams. It could be very interesting! :happy:

that would be so cool !

A thing that struck me.

Imagnina a crminal boss being in prison , and arent supposed to talk with his friends , BUT

He know how to share dreams.

What would the police do ?

If you were a master in this NO info. could be held back by simply locking you in !

:eek: EEP!

Well, he can’t share dreams if he doesn’t sleep :tongue:

What an evil plan !

But if you cant kill him, not allowing him to sleep would kill him eventually.

This would be great TV stuff

Merged with similar topic
You may also want to read through
Dream invasion by shared dreamers (slightly more negative view but may have useful info)
The big shared dreaming Topic Part I (archive)
The Big Shared Dreaming Topic Part II

Is it in anyway possible to go in to somone else’s dream. My friend who is just learning about this subject who has never LD b4 wants me too enter his dream and tell him he is dreaming. I also want somone to do it to me. Also i want to hang with him in my dream when we can do any thing. So yea tell me. :help:

Welcome Opolious. :welcome:

Shared Dreaming- I for one believe this is possible. Your mileage may vary. Being a practicing psychic, you can take my word that thought transfer is possible, though whether or not one can share dreams is still up in the air.

Say hello to shared dreaming.

edit: Genkai, you beat me to it.

Seeing somebody’s dreams is as possible as reading somebody’s thoughts, therefore impossible.

I’m sorry, SRV73? :truit:

We should consider that anything is possible, our concepts about the universe have been wrong before, and even the most exact science isn’t infallible.

Remember to keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

Sorry, I didn’t want to hurt you, it’s just my vision of the universe, I respect yours.

Even though the above have stated it might be possible, (can’t exclude this possibilty), it won’t be easy to have a shared dream. I’d say near impossible, that is if it is possible (can’t exclude that possibility too =])

Amen to that, SRV73. I respect you too. :smile:

Meanwhile, that would be great if shared dreaming was possible, I admit it.
But, for the time being, I’m not convinced at all.

So if it is possible how should i do it. I mean has anyone here met there friend in there dreams and told them they are dreaming.Tell me. See ya!!!

There is a sticky in this subforum: “BIG SHARED DREAMING TOPIC”. I recommend it as it has 9 pages of debate and anecdotes.

Many people have certainly beleived that it has happened to them. Unfortunately it means that it must also be possible to psychic phenomena to occur, which is not at all proven.

Thought reading is possible.
and
real

:beer: Amen, holy reality.

Who are we to say what is possible or not? We’re just planet-destroying humans who have our own tiny little space in our Milky Way Galaxy.