Is lucid a sin?-Part II

Matthew Chapter 5.27-28 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

This is just my opinion.

Lucidity… I wouldn’t think it is a sin. If you do something bad intentionally in a LD… eh that might be crossing the line a little bit though, and you might want to think about it later on.
I’m a Christian… well sort of. I believe in God and the Bible, and I pray forgiveness for my sins like any other Christian would. However, I’m not allowed to read the Bible or go to Church (anymore =/) because of my parents…
My old school teacher would tell my mom and dad some things about God that were’nt nessicarilly true, and say that we were going to burn in Hell.
Ever since then my parents have been weird on the Christian religion, but they don’t know that I still believe in it.

I don’t believe that if you don’t get baptized and go to church every sunday and all that you’re going to Hell. I believe that if you are a good person, recognize when you do wrong, feel guilty about it and ask forgiveness then you will get in to Heaven.

My bottom line… no I do not think lucidity is a sin.

Those are just my views… but what do I know… I haven’t been to church or read a Bible in 6 years at least. :sad:

How can anything that makes you feel good be a sin(sorry for not reading up 234234 pages and only the first post)

that’s a paradox and a big one at it , ?

but I never really understand christians =\

you would … if you had read the other posts.
A lot of christians have posted in this topic since it was first created saying lucid dreaming is not a sin but if you are christian you may choose not to do some things in your LDs.