Is this getting close?

The night before last I could only recall 2 pillars from my dream, that was all, but after doing WBTB last night, I remembered 2 dreams as soon as I woke up, using MILD too.
Does this mean I’m getting close, I also THINK not sure, but I think a topic in my dream was Lucid dreaming, (its in my DJ)

Does this mean I could be getting close to having a LD and should keep using WBTB and MILD? :happy:

Yep, you’re getting close. That’s the same method I use, it’s a good method. The power of suggestion is strong.

Yeh i couldn’t beleive the mantra’s actually worked. The dreams came back to me one after the other! and I told myself i’d wake up right after I finished dreaming, and I did! :happy: Mantra Power!! - form of a LD’er!! xD

Yep, it’s brilliant, the power of the SC. If you ever decide to WILD, I suggest the C-WILD technique created by someone on this forum. I’m looking into it and it seemes pretty good.

Thanks! That looks like a method I could really do! :happy:
(Btw what does +inf mean in your LD count? XD)

That’s how many LD’s I want to have lol :razz: (Basically Infinity)

Oh Lmao!! Same here, one a night feeling like 1 day each should do it :razz: I’m just so enthusiastic to even have my first, once I do, i’ll be working on making a dream world that I automatically go into every night :razz: and then, THEN do what writerscube did and make a clock that can tell RL time :razz:

Yea, I fantasize a lot about having LD’s. I’m now gonna use auto-suggestion to wake me up 4 and a half hours after I go to sleep then use CWILD to become lucid. Then, once I’m confident, I’m gonna make a DC who I’m gonna make my really good friend then use the CALD method. Once I’ve done that, I’ll do the same thing as you. Make a dream city with 2 big ben towers, one showing Dream Time, one showing real Time. I’ll keep building it forever! :smile:

Yeh that’s probably the course I’ll take, set my clock to 8:15am and try to use auto-suggestion to wake up at 8am before my alarm ;D then use MILD to make myself remember I will be dreaming and to notice I am dreaming.

Wow now thats creativity. 2 big bens, MAGIC! Ima build an elevator through time ^_^, maybe 2 clocks made of clouds, as you say, one showing IRL time and one showing dream time.
This could turn into a creativity contest xD

I also plan on making a device to put the constant reminder that I am dreaming and I control the dream in my head. NO ONE THOUGHT OF THAT! HA! xD
Also, hopefully I’ll make a DC and create them their own island to live their life in my subconscious out ;D

And i’ve always loved the thought of a mario galaxy style planet, maybe i’ll make out and an elivator (obviously it would magically turn around once it hits the gravity change) to take you there ;D

And a nice big Aircraft carrier… in the sky :happy:
And to top it off, a Tardis!! :happy: with all of dreamspace and dreamtime to travel in!!! XD
God I do hope I have an LD soon or i’ll go insane cramming all this info in my head xD

And good luck to you, hope you have one soon :slight_smile: its good to have people in a community to talk to this stuff about, my mates would just think i’m a looney bin talking about reality in dreams xD

Yea, same. My mates would think I’m crazy. Oh and I’ve already had 3 LD’s, one I ate a Mc Donalds Chicken Legend but then I woke up :sad: It tasted so good.

By the way, I made a creativity contest. You can enter here! :smile:

Have done, but I have to dash so I’ll add more later :happy:, good idea xD

Just to clarify something… :shy: C-WILD wasn’t invented by the topic creator :tongue: I think even LaBerge talks about counting as a way to keep awareness as the body falls asleep, in Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming.

Actually the technique itself is WILD. C-WILD and any variation are just methods people have found to help them WILD… In the same way that different people use different mantras when they MILD :grin: Sorry, if I’m being annoying here, going over terminology and stuff :uh: hehe

Yea I know it’s the same technique, and I now realise that it wasn’t created by them(I wa greedy, I only read the technique in the topic). It’s just easier to refer to it like that, a variation of a technique.

It’s really incredible to read how you LD’ers can just build stuff, an own world and go in there every night. It’s so good! I’m a designer in education and I hope to be able to use LD for inspirations for designs! But first thing first… I need to get my first real LD… lol