is this like totally nasty or would a guy find this funny?

I would be offended if anyone did that to me.

Knowing girls id take it partly as a joke but partly considered it a proposition.As a joke- kinda not too funny but not offendive too.If it was meant as a proposition - why not?:slight_smile:

Atheist you are spot on with that post!

The condom idea is a simple joke in my view and would definately make me laugh but yeah it would be a surprise at the same time.

Maybe it depends on where this takes place - if it’s in a night club with loads of guys and gals and someone gives you a condom and their number at the same time then it’s surely a proposition? (especially if alcohol is involved)

I think it depends how you act when you give it them - if your giving it them with a certain ‘look’ then it’s an offer but if you laugh it off I’m sure they will too.

Be funny if they handed you the condom back and said on your bike lol…

anyway I think you should do it and report back here ASAP

I dare ya

:razz: /me swats juanseena58 on the head

Don’t you dare BlueDolphin!

You’re just gonna have to wait til somebody does it to you juanseena!

Why should he work for it when it’s she who wants him?

I was always in wonder what do the girls plan and never do, so that’s it.

Because women and men just think about these things differently… and from what I’ve seen men want anybody who’s offering anyway…She will feel like crap afterwards if he doesn’t have to work for it…

Firstly i’d take it as a joke…but would think that the girl is interested…in something. But there is one thing im confused about…this may seem stupid but what the hell is “#”??? lol sorry if this sounds stupid or its some lingo/internet/shortened version of a word or something but i don’t know what it means. Does it mean your phone number?

Oh jeez watch now it be something completely different and its just gone waaaay over my head. :razz: lol.

Yes, it’s short hand for phone number

thnx lol that was good it wasn’t something im missing.

I don’t know what else to respond to this with other than: “Wow!” You have some old fashion views, girl/woman.

LOL deviant. Sometimes values count more than just thinking about getting laid.

Yeah BD87 likes the kid and IMO she’s going about it the wrong way. The majority of the guys posting here agreed that they would take it more as a sexual interest. And close behind was the joke thing.

But if BD87 is adamant on doing this and as impulsive as she sounds than maybe she should. Sometimes you can’t save someone themselves. I mean look at what she’s going through with her friend on the other thread she has going.

I would hate to see BD87 hurt because stuff like this can come out to be hurtful. But if you do decide to do this, than keep us informed.

If you want a stalker, by all means… do it.

Edit: Oh, and I’d give it back, or throw it out. Some of us have a conscience.

Iluminada wrote:
“Sometimes values count more than just thinking about getting laid.”

And sometimes getting laid is a value:)

See men…women…getting laid for a woman needs to be a certain Person, even for a one night stand…

Very true in most cases, though as far as i know younger generation they are not so strict about it anymore.
What you say Anamcara is not only strange but also kinda sad to me.Im happy i wasnt born and raised as someone who keeps his(actually hers) ego in the body.And girls often do- they believe its some kind of sacrifice they make or at least that they GIVE and boys TAKE it.Which is quite untrue since we`re both givers.
Its just a side note,not to argue with what you wrote cuz i know u meant it slightly different.

Egos aren’t kept in a body Jack but a body’s actions can show were it’s at…LOL you’re right sex shouldn’t be seen as a sacrifice…But it’s something that can be abused…

To be honest i think its upto them. I think it is cruel to say “make them work for it” its suggesting that males are inferior and that females have a power and they are just teasing. Its not a nice thing to do. If you decide to do it don’t lead them on and then say actually i was only joking. Because that is the males “giving” attention which the females “take” and they want that. All the females are doing is full filling there “desire” for attention just like the male wants to full fill his “desire” for something more then teasing. Hope this makes sense. :happy:

The higher you put it the easier it is to abuse,and if its high enough any action abuses it.

No make them work for it means make them see you as a person…not just as a toy…don’t just toss a condom at them