itchy questions - (shared dreaming and other questions)

Im new here so wasnt sure where to post some things i think i might have to talk about. here goes…
First off, ive been aware of the possibility of lucid dreaming for a while, however, not until a couple of years ago did i actually learn that it had a name, i’d always considered them just strange dreams.
i became aware of some of the different techniques applied toward reaching these dreaming goals, and began to use some of them, as a nightly ritual.
never noticed much from conventional methods. i did though, notice that the frequency in which i was having these dreams was increasing dramatically.
i believe my memory of dreams was getting better, simply because i had enlightened myself to the possible nature of being able to control my dreams.
i dream lucidly at least once or twice per week now. it seems to be a thing my sub-concious has “gotten into” and really enjoys, so i go there often.
flying around the landscape, creating situations simply to quench a desire for having things be the way i want them to be, have become common standards in my dream patterns. So yea its nice.
one thing i just now learned of is the possibility of asking objects in a dream questions, im not sure i have ever done that but shall try, tonight maybe, hmm…
my itchy question goes like this: do different peoples dreamworlds overlap. ex. Is it possible to have a fantastic dream involving someone, only to have them reveal to you the following day that they had a similar dream experience? is it possible to learn to link with people, so that you may share experience or feed off one anothers energy? also, does having a dream like getting into a fist fight with your mother cast bad energy towards you or that person? I know it can leave you feeling sort of strange about your own mind,
also, why is music so good in your mind while asleep. I’m only a novice musician at best, but some of the music i experience in dreams is more vivid than actual sound and the compostions would rival the greatest ever created.
These kinds of questions have arisen in me as of lately, perhaps coinciding with the fact that my LD’s are now more frequent and maneuverable than ever.
any thoughts?

Welcome to ld4all Floater, you will find a big sticky topic about shared dreaming here [The Big Shared Dreaming Topic-Part 2)
I personally believe shared dreaming is possible as a form of telepathy. At the SeaLife forum quite a few members of dream teams are trying to meet up in their dreams.

I hope you find all the answers to your questions floater. :happy: I’ve moved this from the diary section to “Quest for Lucidity” (since your questions covered so much I had to decide between this section and beyond dreaming)

It may be. I’ve yet to decide whether or not I should believe it possible.