Killing people in dreams?

I don’t kill people unless I’m in danger.
For instance, the other night someone was trying to kill me so I hid in my garage. I waited for the person to try and find me and when he did, I attacked him with a garbage can until he died. :content:

You mean suicide or you killed a doppleganger?

lol :content: I never thought of that! I’m gonna try that!

I have plenty of dreams of killing lots of people or been shot myself but it is normally because someone is after me or that I am in a team on an adventure. But it annoys me more than anything. I never seen any blood or people cut in half but I just see them knocked cold and thats it. I suppose I never really had a vivid shooting dream!

Now that i saw the posts ,i realized i’d love to be a vampire in my dreams and kill people in many ways,drinking their blood.Yesterday i was watching some kind of a TV-show and in some moments people were bleeding,the funny thing is that something got to me and i started thinking "that i’d like to drink some blood right now and the difference in the taste of their blood and mine "
Am i going nuts??But i guess i’ll try to practise in those in my dreams .
Have a nice time and don’t meet me in your dreams … :peek: :grin:

Heheh You’re starting to think like me! [size=59]Serial killer books do the trick too.[/size]:mad:

I’ve been a vampire in my dreams. Trust me, that method of killing is very addicting. I still prefer the beast method but turning into a vampire is definately fun. You could make the blood taste like anything you want.
Like chocolate milk. :cool:

I’ve dreamt about being a vampire! It was AWESOME! On the next day I was tempted to bite someone :devil: :devil: :devil:

iono, i guess killing people in dreams makes alot of sense, we all have that animal in us, the beast that just wants to hurt. :grrr: It is ok to let it out in dreams, so why not? Ive only killed somone once in my dream. But it was rediculously gory and bloody, along with extremely realistic. :eek:

Killing people in dreams can be a lot of fun (or not) and remove a lot of stress…kind of like a super-interactive violent video game. I can’t help but wonder about the DC I killed through, and what it might have represented (if anything).

I dont remember have killed someone in my dreams before, and I hope I never do. Im a pretty loving person that would probably be willing to die for a DC in a ND :wink:

I could die for almost any person irl and in my dreams if it was needed.But i have a lot of hate inside me to keep it calm.So it’s dream-killing or irl-killing.I’ve thought them both ,and morally i prefer dream-killing.

I think it’s the video games.
Since I don’t play them, I don’t really kill anyone in my dreams. I’ve never had a dream with a gun either.

Well, while they don’t make you violent, they do introduce you to guns and means of killing in a way movies don’t :tongue:

Actually I hate video games with killing in them. I also never play shooters.

Join us!! It’s addicting.

I usually don’t dream with senseless killing. I mean, I don’t go berserk and destroy poor villagers. It’s usually all part of an adventure, and it’s like kill or die. Not that I don’t like it :happy:

Since it’s a dream as well, all the feeling of guilt is instantly washed away. At least for me, that is :smile:. But seeing people you know, like loved ones being killed, that’s bad :sad:

Im gonna have to do some Kill Bill style moves in my LD 's. Oh Yeah…

I did not too long ago. I wrote the dream in my DJ. I’m not very violent Either…

I have had several dreams within the past year where I am a soldier (Always an American) and am killing lots of Germans. Most of this is done with no gun :grin:. One happened to be an LD as well.

Me thinks I play Call of Duty 2 too much. :happy:

Oh dear…Yeah i’ve killed before, but they weren’t humans, they were like demons with black blood.

I was killing probably thousands of them with a broadsword, it was bliss! I dunno why, but killings are always a favourite in dreams.

Although, i also got my ear torn off in that dream…that hurt like fire!