Law and Order : Dream Department (Hahahahahaha XD)

Hi dreamers.

Here am I again to clear the doubts that assault me on my early quest towards lucidity.
I´ve recently made a wishlist for the moment when I reach this mutual goal we have and I´d like to discuss this with you beacuse I thought I might be making a mistake on some points.
Now, here is the thing: I have this large section in my list related to the girls I consider “doable” (130 and counting).
Now, I read some posts of people whose wishes were totally more “trascendental” (funny to try as well). You know, I´ve read about people who wants to shrink, fly, see dionsaurs, talk to higher entities. And meanwhile I´d like to try dream-time shoplifting and then go streaking in the public library.
The question I´m trying to ask is if there is such thing as a “moral” or “ethics” we are meant to follow while we are asleep.
I don´t know, maybe there is… :eek:

Okay, that´s it. I´m going to bed… maybe to my first LD, wish me luck!

J.C. Moco.

your morals apply to your dreams, depending on what you view the dream world as, that’s about it.

i don’t usually do “wrong” things inmy dreams… but I do sometimes… the DCs I do wrong to don’t seem to mind though…

Well, I don’t know. I guess it depends on the person.

I know if I do something “bad” in a dream like stealing or fighting, I always wake up feeling guilty about it. But then again, I’m such a goody-two-shoes. I think if I ever get a nightmare, it’ll be because I did something terrible like torture somebody, not because of anything scary! (Mind you, I can’t think of anything much scarier than having the capacity to torture someone.)

If you are lucid, you realize that it’s all in your head. A movie star killing someone isn’t acting immoral, just as you aren’t for playing around with a gun and killing DC’s in a dream. Further more, you should follow your own hearth in chosing what ethics apply to you in a dream, if somethng doesn’t feel quite right, then don’t do it. But don’t feel too guilty either, that’s not a good way to wake up from a LD :smile:.

There were a lot of threads about this subject:
Morals in dream
Dream Characters killing
Do DC have rights Part I
Do DC have rights Part II