LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

Here’s your link to my journal for last night’s dreams.

Got lucid 3 times on a single dream, (regained back)
The total lucid time was about a minute and a half.

Did a little flying around, tried to summon a strawberry, (no success though) and stuff like that~ :tongue:

I got lucid in a dream, it was about 2 sec lol…my shortest LD , I guess the REM sleep was over.
anyway I was levitating and realize I’m dreaming and the whole dream was spining crazy!
I tried to get back without success.

I had a 1-2 minute LD where I Levitated a refrigerator magnet to make sure I was lucid :tongue: I then knocked on some doors and went down a wooden stairs/slide before losing lucidity.

. OMG! You,re dream is simillar to myne! (the differnce that I was floating in the air and not a refrigerator)

I had a 7-8 minutes long LD ( :hurray: ) in which I think I did both the “explore” and “spawn” tasks. It is here.

Alright then… Getting in deeper and deeper DJ dept here. :tongue:
Had 2 LD’s the night before last night. Both were around 5ish minutes. I can’t for the life of me remember what they were about… Ah well, they weren’t that interesting anyway. Something about controlling someone and a mansion?

Last night I had 2 more LD’s and an awesome ND which I will definitely add to my DJ dept.
Summaries: One LD involved me playing the role of the Devil and me trying to fool my friends. Was around 8-10 minutes.
The other LD I had was reviewing some music I had apparently composed. But I hadn’t, so I spent that LD just listening to the music and memorizing whatever I could. :wink: Was around 12-15 minutes.

No idea when I’ll have the time to write these out if I ever decide to. The ND was actually my favorite so that’ll be my priority.

WILD is fun. :smile:
Had one, and then chained into another one.
It was abit messy, but I’ll give it 3 minutes.

I had a ld between 30 seconds and 4 minutes. And I spawned a plane, just not completely in the way I wanted to. It is in my DJ, I can’t copy and paste on the phone.

More to add to my evergrowing DJ Dept… :thud:
3 LD’s last night.
Summaries:

1st LD:
Redid the story Task and managed to finish the whole story this time. It was more of my subconscious’ idea which decided to randomly insert a narrator, so I just went along with it. It was about swimming and a little warning, it gets a bit cliché. :tongue:
20-25 minutes.

2nd LD:
Completed the Spawning Task and the Exploring Task too. I had an Exploring dream before this one back when the Exploring Task was still going but maybe I’ll just write out this one. 2 for the price of 1. :tongue:
The dream involved a scavenger hunt of some sort, a mansion again (this thing’s been making multiple appearances), my friends, and Pokemon. 25-30 minutes.

3rd LD:
Boring in comparison. Weird aliens that resembled Pikmin came to Earth. They were known for transforming into random things. I was in a desert like land looking around mostly. I’m not much of a clothes shopper but dream clothes were pretty unique. A mix of high fashion and dream randomness. The currency was sand which was apparently a new thing in this dream village as there was a lot of controversy over it and the measuring system. Was about 10-15 minutes.

I’m sorry for being so behind. It’s just… homework.
Been typing these up on my DSi.

Was lucid for about 20 seconds last night, before I lost it and it went back to a normal dream. But when I realized I was dreaming I remembered the task, and I realized my pants were falling down. So I held out my hand and said “BELT!” and a belt formed in my hand, which I quickly put on.
After that I tried to think of another thing to summon, but I got distracted and lost lucidity.

hello folks, I’ve moved this week end and I have to adapt to changes and to cope with stress of still having no internship, so sorry if I did not come here often. Hopefully I can benefit this week to have LDs again, since I did not have any since one week and a half :sad: so anyway, this afternoon I took a nap and was able to stay aware until sleep paralysis but I lacked the winning idea to enter lucid stage after this, so if you guys have any tip, please comment on my dj :smile: and good luck for that new quest !! It seems really interesting I shall write it in my new dj (which is a glenfiddich whisky tasting journal gift btw ^^) and report here soon :smile:

3 minute LD last night, about 50% of it spent rubbing my hands with blacked out vision :tongue:. Link to journal here

I can’t believe it, another forgotten LD. :ack:
This time, I can’t even tell you how much time was it, just count it as less then 15.
Oh well, at least it didn’t break my lucid streak! :happy:

Got an interesting LD yesterday :cool_raz: I rabbled 50 different spells, only 3 of them worked :razz: clicketh

Another LD, roughly 4 minutes in length here

lol I know how that is! :lol::sad:

I had a 5 minute LD two yesterday. [LD]I was in a classroom and was telling my friends to RC :tongue: I also said some things to my (old) teacher I wouldn’t IWL :eh: Outside I kicked a globe in the air and went down to the gate.[/LD] can’t remember much more.

And congrats everyone for all the LD’s! :grin:

Sorry guys if I’ve been neglecting this, I couldn’t even access LD4all at some point :meh:
It’s nice to see you’re all still doing great, congratulations to everyone! :colgate: But pardon me if I’ll only discuss the Task points here :shy:

Rhewin, for the explore task: that’s 3 places, the 3rd was a radical change, and there were 2 transitions (mirror, walk/door), so | color=#e4eceeplaces + 30 transitions + 30 lucid task = 120 points.[/color] | And the ice cave was wonderful. ^^
For the magic, that was awesome :content: and you actually did all 3 kinds of magic! :happy: But I assume you only used one method (willpower/hand gestures?), so | 75 types + 40 spells + 10 methods + 20 early = 145 points. | Please tell me if otherwise.

Puce, great job! ^^ It’s always nice to see people putting so much effort on what they like.
As for the explore part, you described 2 places (the cafeteria, the street outside), but you could better your score by describing more places you’ve been into. So far, | (45 places + 15 transitions + 30 lucid + 20 combo = 110 points! | ^^
As for the summon task. that was 3 summoned things (pill, friend, phone), with 3 methods (close/open eyes, turn around, pocket), so | 30 types + 45 methods + 30 stuff + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 155 points! |
The attempt can count for the magic task too, so tell me if you want so :smile:

Siiw, whoa you summoned an entire plane! :happy: That nets you | 30 kinds + 10 object + 10 method + 30 lucid + 20 early = 100 points! |

Wyvern, you’re doing great as always :happy: I’m waiting for the moment you’ll type down all those wonderful dreams and share those with us :colgate:

Ysim, I see magic is as easy as always for you :wink: that summon is worth | 15 type + 10 obj + 10 method + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 85 points. |

GHOSTIE, congrats for the magic! ^^ but I read of only 2 spells that you casted yourself, so I’m going to count only those two. So, for 2 spells of 2 types: | 30 types + 20 spells + 10 method + 30 lucid = 90 points! | You did well all the same :content:

Had a wonderful LD last night where I visited an old LD from my childhood. :content:
Lucidity was around 25 minutes.

You kinda forgot me lol
I’m in page 20