LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

hhahahah I didn’t even think about that. it sounds easier though. I think the narrator wouldn’t say anything coherent XD but I might try this task again later :tongue: I think I’ll try the quest first…

Rocked it! Not exactly what I wanted, but still quite accomplished. Think it counts for task 1 as well.

Entry

Wonderful dream Omnisomnia, not to mention we’ve witnessed the first combo of the Challenge! :content:

That was a beginning and a complication, | so 60 sections + 30 narrator + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 140 points! | plus the 1st task was 1 answer + 3 interactions (talk, command, attack), so | (30 + 30) task + 30 lucid task + 20 combo/early = 110 points! | not to mention | the 30 LD points |.
You bettered your score on the 1st task by 20 points, congrats! :clap: so the net gain for today is | 140 + 20 + 30 = 190 points. |

I think I’ve gotta clarify, by the way, since the combo period is open, that there must be a restriction for the 1st task to apply, the simple interaction with DC’s is too common a trigger, so you must ask your question at least once for the task attempt to count. I’ll edit that in the appropriate page.

How much nights do we have till the next task…? I think tonight I’ll dream lucid!

I’m not sure I can do this one, with the exams all my nights are stressful X(( not to mention I have to morning free :sad: I need to find THE method to relax…I’m always awakening very upset and nervous…

good luck to y’all

Idaln09, still 2 nights till the 3rd challenge.
Colors, you can look up the 61-point relaxation tech. :wink:

Wyvern had a 1+ minute LD, so | that’s 30 points. |

Guess what, I’m getting excited over the Challenge myself :lol: it has motivating me too to LD more, and more importantly, better. I have something planned for the 2nd task ^^ hope it will turn out well.

Hang in there Colors! I thought I would miss this one as well but then it happened.

Tosxy, looking forward to see the results of your plan! :happy:

A very short lucid dream, and no story:

-Something about finding a “suspect” in a crowd of people. Looking for unusual behaviour.

-FiXato and i accidentally crash with our heads when we try to kiss. My mouth feels strange, and i spit out a tooth. I really don’t want to lose a tooth, and try to feel with my tongue, hoping that it is a dream.

Three more teeth fall out, and i can feel empty holes in my lower jaw. I draw a circle in the air as a desperate attempt to not have to face this. It glows! I jump through it, hit only snow, and fade into the black void before i wake up completely.

I dont know if it counts…I had a dream where in the end I was a little aware that I’m dreaming.

wow, i am finding these challenges, well , challenging.

For the most part I just let my dreams unfold for themselves, and don’t really put too much into them. If i lucid I lucid, if I don’t I don’t. Most of the time when I do get lucid it’s already on point and I don’t want to interrupt the flow and bounce off on a challenge. So going with the second goal I doubt I will get a chance to flow off into a completely new story. However, I feel that I am always evolving my own personal story through dream experiences. To me this story is expansive, engaging, and is something that teaches me more about myself and the universe each time I am gifted with a lucid experience following the plotline.

Living My Story
8-15mins

[spoiler]I had a dream the other night where I was exploring some place, then got a message on my phone about having to meet someone. Actually three people. I analyzed the clues and followed them to the nearest goal, also because I recognized who I was going to meet (it was a subconscious recognition). I found a temple in which I was to meet the guide. There were lots of people and I had to phase between them to get to the front of the horde. When I arrived I found a woman in robes, who told me no one was there. I showed her my phone and who I was looking for. The person appeared. He looked at me, and recognized me, and said that he would walk with me.

We talked about my existence and how I got to where I am, and where I am going. We talked about how I have repeated myself many times, and how he is happy to see me again. I asked him, why I forget everything everytime and he told me that it was hard to see around such things. I asked him what I can do to make sure I don’t forget everything this time. He asked me if I have completed my goals? I told him I wasn’t sure cause I couldn’t remember what my goals are. He told me to continue finding and meeting the people on my list. I stopped him, and explained to him that this time I wasn’t in the same reality that he was. That in the past I had been in his plane-of-existence, but now I existed separately, that I only get to explore the realms while sleeping, and even then only while lucid. I explained that they call my kind dreamers, and that I would awaken soon, leaving where I was, and quite possibly forgetting the entire exchange of conversation we had.

We continued to walk up to the top of this tower, and the top was awesome and pretty. We parted ways as I leaped off and slid down tower spires to the bottom. I awoke soon after.[/spoiler]

Omnismnia, I’m down to the last early day :tongue: I’ll write it a couple more times in the goals, to make sure xP

Siiw, I guessed it was shorter than 15 secs, PM me if otherwise. | So 10 points. |

idaln09, of course it counts! :smile: | That’s 10 points for you. |

Rare, first I am quite amazed by our dreams, and secondly, I had these tasks in mind for people who wanted to continue their own story, like you: you can easily complete these two first tasks while you continue with the dream you got lucid from: for example, it would only take a narrator to make your dream a valid 2nd task attempt :smile: So don’t worry, and dream on! ^^ | Also, 40 points! | and you can use [spoiler] tags.

ho ho thank you for the advice of looking up what’s the 61 points technique :smile:
I did not get lucid to the point of having a LD, but I was super relax and would have gone lucid if I didn’t need to wake up and take two other exams this afternoon.
I’ll be there tomorrow with some good updates, I hope !

Oh great! this dream wasn’t that nice so I said:“I need to wake up!”

I had two more LD’s. :smile:

Ok, two dreams last night. One was a ND/FLD that actually completed the task, and the other was an LD that made it up to the development (I think).

Here’s the link to my journal.

Congrats [color=red]mattias[/color] for the long LD’s!! | [color=#e4ecee]That’s 80 points for that alone.[/color] |

[color=red]Rhewin[/color], wowowow! :woo: That was an amazing attempt, I’ll add 10 extra points for that! Plus a nice LD after, nonetheless! :content:

Full sequence points for the first one, you deserved it! Only beginning and complication for the second, though. | [color=#e4ecee]40 LD + (120 1st story + 30 2nd story) + 30 narration + 20 impersonation + 30 lucid task + 20 early + 10 bonus = 300 points! :jawdrop:[/color] | I think we broke a record here! :cool:

Tip of the day:

O.o a record? Even though the first was an FLD?

It counts as one dream until you get out of bed :wink:

Awesome, I am understanding things a little better now. Thanks!

congrats mattias, rare and rhewin !! :woo: