LD4all is the best!

Hello, there! Alas, if it weren’t for school, I’d probably be on 24/7 :grrr: .

Edit: Yay, 50th post :grin:

congrats RoD yea i agree school,school but also if it werent for it we would only be educated in the art of oneirology-(the study of dreams) :content:

True, true, doesn’t mean we have to like it :truit:
:tongue:

if i could i would be a proffesor in oneirology would you? :smile:

I know I would :content:

but the thing is i can its just what if i want to do something else :confused:

Not desire, Im already here 24/7 (almost) :razz: Im glad that you like this place like I do :happy: it gets funnier to be here then :grin:

yea!! this place is awesome :happy:

:grin: I’m on here pretty much 24/7. I just stay signed in all day it saves alot of time :tongue:

Well when I first found out about Lucid Dreaming.

It is on Wiki-How Lol… I went to the sleep section since I had some sleeping problems and then found a topic on Lucid Dreaming.
I read it and become very fascinated so I googled “Lucid Dreams” and this forum called DreamViews came up.

I signed up for DV and started posting a bit. After awhile, I posted a thread about me trying to get adopted because I was pretty new and knew almost nothing about LDing and the next day, I get a ban saying that I was too young to go on DV. Since I was 14.

WTF? So then I got pretty pissed and appealed for it since its not fair that a 14 year old cannot learn how to Lucid Dream but they extended my ban another month.

So I quit that site and joined LD4All, and so far its been great!

A nice and friendly community :smile:

WOW!

You people really are addicted.
I just come and stay for 10 minutes every day.

But yeah, it’s a friendly community.
People here are really good compared to many people I see every day.

I’m here from about 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm my time. (GMT -7)

Except on fridays, it goes to 12:00 am. :wink:

I love LD4all. Dreamviews was a totally boring place.

When people would talk about ld4all, I’d just think of “That other LD’ing site.”

Soon I joined, and loved it.

Yeah, I’ve been here since I first learned about Lucid Dreaming, and I have to say that no other site really compares. If we were a family, I’d be the forgotten cousin who pops in every few months asking for money >.> I’m pretty sure I’ll stay this time around though.

Nice to meet you LorDrrr I’m glad you came to check in on the family :tongue: .

you arent gettin my money :razz: haha lolz jk heres a $20

oh ld4all is the best site hands down…

im going to have to agree 100% :woo:

OMG , i relly love this site cuz on every other site evaryone always complayns on " You spel like a sucker" or " your to young to have internet" but here on LD4all everyone is so nice and i just wanna thank you for that. You guys always help echother out and is always there if you need help:)
I also wanna thank pasQuale for doing this amazing site and for all information, i still havent had a LD but i know i will have one becose Pasquale and you guys.
So i just wanna say thanks to all and good luck to your LDing!!!(sorry if i misplased the topic:))

So thank you :tongue: :wink: :happy:

[mod]Merged into similar topic :content:

and, you’re welcome :grin: [/mod]

In all my internet years (don’t let me get the “back in my day” topic) this is the only forum I keep coming back to. That’s gotta mean something, even if I’m not around 24/7 :smile: