LD4all Quest 16: Find your Symbol

Somehow, the dream is telling you “UUuseeeee Firefoooox!” :happy:

I Doooooooooooooooo!!!

Mabe that’s were I failed… :sad:

Hmmm… i think i found my symbol but it was in a ND. Does that count? :grin: Well… i’ll try to find it in a LD too, to see if that was really the one… My SP told me my symbol was a deep blue sapphire star :content:

Can you still post here?

Anyway, I had my first LD last night (hooray!) and I remembered this quest. :smile: I went up to an old sandbox expecting my symbol to be drawn in the sand and there it was! But it wasn’t drawn on the sand, it was somehow… painted? It’s hard to describe. I’ll try to draw it later (I’m on a Mac, I don’t have anything to paint with), but I’ll try to describe it. It was a big X with a small + over it and around the + was a circle. The circle was coloured a pale yellow. It wasn’t a very nice symbol, but hey, I found it. :smile:

Well, I finally completed this quest today. Pretty boring results, though…

My dream symbol is a five pointed star, the way you would draw it on paper with the interconnecting lines. Blah :razz:

You can read about it in my journal if you are interested:

My Dream Journal

i know it was a long time since this quest was active but i have to share my symbol i found the other day…

kind of tribal…

congrats on finding your symbol eloij! You can always post your related dreams in the Quest topics after they are over :content:

Intriguing symbol :smile: Have you posted the dream -in which you found it- too somewhere?

I was given it once on a coin in an LD, not sure if it’s my “symbol” but it was simply a crescent moon

I’d like to see where this goes, I have no clue what my symbol would be? This should be exciting. :smiley:

I know this is a past quest, but I’d still like to do it :slight_smile:

I was surfing the internet it my dream when soddenly a white screen with a blue and yellow beach chair pops up. :neutral:

Too late to join the quest, but I still plan on doing this…I’m planning on finding the book of my self. I’ve already spoken with a seer in a dream who apparently knew everything about me, even told me that I was sick of my current situation and was becoming depressed. Ironically, that led to a completely different situation which ended up with her being correct.

At any rate, since my subconscious knows so much about me (never would’ve guessed, huh?), I don’t think it would be that much of a challenge to conjure this book up…although given that seers’ prediction, I’m not sure I want to see every page of it.

As River would say, “Spoilers.”